Worst Halloween

Hi how's it going name is Mint.... like in peppermint I am the daughter of Jack Skellington the what you call it..... Oh pumpkin king of Halloweentown and also daughter of Sally most people consider her a rag doll I suppose, anywho before you dive in I just want you to know this is my story I know originally it was all about my dad and how he destroyed Christmas but there has been a  twist of events and this is the story about how I Mint Skellington saved Halloween Town granted some things happened that I wish didn't happen but I'm not going to go too much into detail about it and to make it easier for reading I'm going to turn it into a little role play for those of you who don't know what a role play is you'll figure it out soon enough but never mind me I got to get going who else is going to run the show.

It was a cold crisp Hallows Eve night everyone in Halloweentown was cheering as loud as possible as the main monsters begin returning from the human world but only seconds later did everyone grow silent not a single cheer not a single yipee, everybody began to return to their homes except Jack Skellington he began looking around frantically shouting into the air and asking questions to every ghoul he could find

Jack: "excuse me madam serpent I hate to bother you but have you seen my daughter anywhere I haven't seen hide nor hair of her."Worry was in his eyes though empty you could tell he had slight fear and concern and a whole lot of anger.

Madame serpent: "no I have not Jack my sssson has been looking for all day." She woulf slither further away without saying another word.

Check with run up to the Minotaur and then to the mayor and then the three headed dog but no one had seen her

Jack: " where in Halloween Town are you?" He would say placing his long bony fingers on his skull as he shook his head.

Jack would stroll through the main plaza as he passed the dead man's hanging tree he noticed bright red colored hair he removed his hand from his skull and sure enough there she was dangling with a noose wrapped around her ankle hanging upside down.

Mint: " hey daddy what's hanging." She would smile brightly she also seemed a bit dazed and confused as well

Jack would dig into his pocket and pull out switchblade he would apologize to the hangman tree before slitting the noose from her ankle he would shake his head and placed his hands on her shoulders.

Jack: " Mint Skellington what have you been doing I've been looking everywhere for you." He gave her an angry stern look his grip slightly tightening on her shoulders.

Mint: she scratch the back of her head nervously trying to plot out everything she was going to say that wouldn't sound stupid though when it came to mint it was kind of  impossible not to sound stupid. " okay well you see here's the thing I really really wanted to see you guys come back from a successful Halloween raid however as I leaned forward noticing everybody grew quiet I kind of slipped and I thought I was going to hit the ground and hanging man which I'm very grateful for cought me with his noose but being he had no fingers I couldn't get down and also being the fact that I suck at untieing noose knots I still couldn't down." I barely faded slight tinge of pink begin to show up on her school the red yarn like hair began to fall into her view.

Jack side slightly disappointed he would reach up to her face and push the red hair out of her view before I begin to speak she listened to her father closely she really wanted to know what happened

Jack: " truth be told darling I'm glad you didn't see anything I must say this was the worst Halloween yet not a single child not a single adult were frightened of us, they did nothing but laugh at mock us and humiliated us...." as Jack spoke you begin to become a quieter and quieter it was obviously noticeable that he no longer wished to talk about the subject.

Mint would have a legitimate stare of shock on her features it was as if a child at the age of four being told the Tooth Fairy was not real she could not wrap her mind around the fact that nobody was afraid of her father and his friends but instead laughed at them she couldn't wrap her mind around the entire concept itself.

Mint: "No way daddy you guys are the scariest guys I know I mean if I didn't look like you guys byt I looked like a normal stinky human I'd be scared of you and run all the way to kingdom come and never turn back."

Jack: check with smiles softly and kiss her on her forehead " either way it happened but never mind that are you supposed to be watching a certain little brother today also your friend snake has been looking everywhere for you."

Mint: her eye sockets would widen hearing these words come from her father just the fact that she had forgotten She raised her boney hand to her head and slapped her forehead " okay how do I put it you see the thing about that is Dare kept saying he had to go pee and so I took him to the bathroom and he was taking like a million gazillion years and I heard the yelling outside and I knew you guys were on your way back so I yelled at him to hurry up he just started singing and so I ran outside and that's when the whole tree thing happened and....wait did you say snake was looking for me?"

Jack: Jack would nod his head before pointing to dare as he ran around chasing butterflies " yes I did however take your brother with you am I understood."

In a frantic hurry she would nod her head she would grab her father's skull kissing it she then took their hand of Dare and ran off as she spoke really quickly thank you daddy yes I know I love you bye she spoke extra quickly as she continued growing the distance between her and her father. Jack would only chuckle as he watched the distance grow between him his daughter and son.