A Mad Tea Paty

Walking down the road to the March Hare, [name] noticed fluffy large ears and Easter eggs littered around the house of the March Hare. [name] didn't think it was Easter yet, but the March Hare might've liked candy. And right she was.

A tree was near the house, and under it is a large table with three occupants. Food and snacks and tea cups were on the table. An orange-haired man in a green hat and piercings was grinning and pouring a cup of tea for a man giggling with an orange mask and rabbit ears from his head. Lying down on a chair, was a red-haired man, sleeping and snoring peacefully. Although his position seemed uncomfortable.

The green hatter eyed [name] and he and the hare shouted NO ROOM.

"There is PLENTY of room, excuse me."

[name] sat down on a seat, ignorantly and was offered wine from the hare.

"Have some wine? By the way, I'm Tobi, the March Hare! Tobi's a good boy!" 

"But there is no wine. I'm [name]." 

"Of course not! This is a tea party!" The green hatter butted in. "I'm the Mad Hatter, Pein. I am god."

Crazy people again. But that's not surprising. Still, it was weird to hear someone self claim themselves as god.

"Hey! Hey! [name]-chan, do you have candy?" Tobi asked, hands out excitedly. 

"... Sorry, I don't. But if I did, I would give you some." [name] sadly smiled. 

"Aww~" 

"Anyway, who is that red head over there? Is he asleep?" 

"Yeah. He's always sleeping." 

"As if."

Speak of the devil. The red head rose and rubbed his eyes tiredly. He had mouse ears on his head, with a bored expression as he eyed [name] questionably.

"I heard everything you all said, so don't think I'm always asleep. I'm Sasori of the Dormouse. You are [name]?" 

"Yeah."

After a while of silence at the table, Pein spoke up.

"Darn. Tea parties are always so boring. I'd rather be doing something else right now." [name] noted that and asked in curiosity. 

"Then why not end this tea party?" 

"I can't. After all, Time has punished us to eternally stand at 6 so we have tea at the same time over and over again. It gets tiring. I want to sleep somehow." 

"Hm... I don't know what to help with here. I might as well leave somewhere. I could explore more."

The conversation ended here, and [name] got up, pushing her chair before leaving and walked off to another part of Wonderland.