Chapter 2

I got there early, but she was already there. I decided to throw rocks at the window to let her know I was here. As soon as I threw the first rock, she stuck her head out of the window to look at me. She mentioned me to come up, so I did. I got to the top of the ladder, but the door was locked. I couldn't wait cause I was afraid of heights so I started to shout so she would unlock it. "Summer! Hey dude let me in! I can't stay dangling under the house. I'm afraid of heights, remember!" What was I thinking of course she remembered. She did it on purpose so that I would be vulnerable in her arms. She slid the lock and the door opened. As I walked in I felt as if I had walked in to a time machine. "What is this?" I asked. She looked at me knowing I recognized this arrangement. It was from 8th grade. We came up here, just the two of us, and she told me that it was our special place. If I ever needed anyone to talk to, or just to sit with for comfort I would come up here and call her, and she would be here in a few minutes only. I was so taken away by the treehouse and in what good shape it was to notice her beauty.

         She looked at me very closely. I turned my head, and I all I could think of is who will be the lucky man to have her as a companion. She cleared her throat and asked me a simple yet difficult question, "when did you know you where a lesbian?" I looked at her trying to think of a response that she might try and relate to. "Well I always felt a little bit different then all the other girls. I started to think I was gay when thoughts about women flooded my dreams and conscious life. And... No... Nothing." Summer wanted to hear that last sentence she said, "and what? Tell me I won't judge." I blushed and shyly said, "when I started to dream about you in different ways." Summer smiled, "well can you show me what you dreamt." I looked at her thinking I heard wrong. Questions floated around in my head. Did I just hear what I think I heard? She wants me to? Oh my god no way. I think I'm crazy. So I just asked her instead, "are you sure?" Summer got closer to me, wrapped her hands around me, and kissed me passionately; almost as if she knew exactly how I felt. I kissed her back. I felt so joyful at that minute, like everything was right in my life. I knew she wanted me to show her exactly what I often dreamt, but I had to take it slow. She had placed some thing on the floor of the treehouse, and had covered the windows.   

         The tree was really sturdy, and it wouldn't break no matter what. so I took advantage of this opportunity, and placed her on to the covers that she placed purposely on the floor. I kissed her entire body, I felt her tremble in my arms as I kissed her weak spots. As I got closer to her breasts I felt like I had to ask her first. I stopped and looked into her eye, and she knew what I wanted to ask. She just nodded her head. Straightened up I slid her shirt over her head, and unhooked her bra. And kissed her slowly. She was so relaxed. I could see the enjoyment in her eyes. All I could think of was how beautiful she was. Now laying down under me half naked, I started to see her truly, and not from what I imagined. I straightened my back to admire her beauty. I felt her clench as I looked at her. I placed both hands on her body and started to spread them around trying to relax her. I asked her, "Why are you trying to cover up? You are beautiful, and incredibly sexy." She looked at me redness spreading across her face, "I'm not use to this, and I have never let anyone touch me like this other than you. So please bare with me." I looked at her surprised, "you don't have to be ashamed. You do remember that this is who you are, right? And if it will make you more comfortable I will take my shirt off as well." She shook her head in agreement, and tugged on my shirt to pull it over my head. She placed her hand on my back and made it travel all the way to my bra to unhook it, and then down to my ass.

         I was laying on top of her working my way down her body. All I could think of was that she was a work of art. Every curve, every edge, and every inch beautifully chiseled. I got to the edge of her jeans. And I knew that once that barrier was gone there was no going back. So I carefully slid one of my hands in one side and the other moved to the shape of her ass. I moved my hands closer slowly. Now both of my hands where on her hips. I was kissing the edge of her stomach directly over the border of the jean pants. I unbuckled her pants and started to slide them down carefully so i wouldn't hurt her with force. With her free from her pants I could smell her. Her pure smell it was all her nothing extra. I could see, and tell she was already wet. And at the sight I became wet as well. I continued to kiss her. I kissed her inner thighs and stopped at the border of her lingerie. She was so calm. I felt she trusted me completely, but I don't want to push her too far. So I tugged at her lingerie, and she looked down. "Are you sure?" I asked attentively. She looked at me and said seven words that I might never forget, "I need you in me, now, please." I slid my hands under the edges and slid her lingerie down her legs. A pile of clothing sat in the corner all thrown from where we were now. Her smell got stronger, intoxicating, seducing, I wanted to taste, but first I had to get her ready. I kissed her length, and then slid my tongue all the way across it. Expertly missing her wet entrance. I ran my tongue on top one last time before feeling a tug on my head. She knew I was messing with her. So she pushed herself up into my mouth. I slid my tongue slowly, and carefully inside. I repeated the action again, and again. Then I felt her hips buckle, and I could feel she was on the edge. I knew she was about to experience something knew to her. So I held her hips and hands. She arched her back, and the she started to come down. After her breathing came back to normal. She opened her eyes and looked at me lovingly. I just had to ask her, but I wanted her to tell me on her own. So I crawled up and laid next to her waiting for her to talk. As I waited she leaned in and placed her head onto my chest. She raised her self to kiss me, and then returned to her previous position. Her head was placed exactly on my breast. She was listening to my heart beat. She still made me feel jittery when I looked at her. She laid there naked, and all I could think about was her response. She looked even more beautiful now. I now can honestly say making love to her in real life was even better than in my dreams.

         A few silent moments passed, and she finally cleared her throat. At first she muttered and as she kept speaking what she said and how she said that proved her level of confidence to me all over again. "I...um...that was amazing. It felt magical. You are incredible, and I don't think I'm confused anymore. I think I'm sure that I want you. That I want you all to myself." The last few words she said surprised me a little, but I knew that it was her decision in the end. And that she was free to change her mind anytime she wanted. "I'm glad you think that. And I am honestly overjoyed by your final exclamation, but I still think you should take sometime and think." She looked at me like she was sure of herself. "Honey, I know what I want. And what I want is you, and no one else." I blushed as soon as she said "honey". I never thought in my whole life that a girl as pretty, and beautiful as her would give me a chance to show her my love and affection.