Chapter 2

Chapter 2 : 'Fuck off!'
(pic above is Kylie)
Kylie's pov :
Before i could say my name he was already out of sight! God he is just like Edward Cullen! (Did you see what i did there?! *winks*) i just sighed, and got back inside. I walked in the living room hoping at least have a peaceful nap without being disrupted. But then i forgot i had to go to work! YEEYY! -,- I work at an old coffee shop where you can come and what they call 'relax'. 'Kelly i'm going to work i be back before dinner!!' i said. 'Okey be careful and don't do anything stupid!' she shouted. I grinned knowing very good with what she meant with ' and don't do anything stupid.' i walked to the door but before i got out i yelled : 'No promises!' I think i heard her scream my name afterwards... Anywayss. I looked at my watch i saw that i still had 15 minutes to be there. No need to speed up cuz my house to the coffee shop is a 8 minute walk, so no worries.

Time skip (Cuz i am awesome asf!)
(Still Kylie's pov)
I looked around the coffee shop and saw not a lot people today. Weird.. (yeah, cuz i assume EVERYBODY wants to go and drink coffee in a old ugly coffee shop!) i got behind the bar and looked around if there was any sign of costumer i could help. I heard the door of the shop go open for a second and i felt the cold breeze for a moment. *shivers* i looked up and saw him! Jason... Fuck no! Fuck my life! O lord bananas what did i do to deserve this?! He walked over here, still not taking his eyes of his IPhone 6s Gold! *Cough* talk about manners! 'Euhmm.. Hel... Hell... Hello.. Si.. Sirr.. Howw ca.. N i hellpp.. U?! I looked in his eyes, i mean for head, cuz he is still glued to his phone.. -,- i talked a bit louder this time. 'Sir?!'. He finally looked up, FINALLY!! But then he said 2 words that would stay in my mind for a while. He looked me deadly in the eye with his crystal blue eyes and said: 'Fuck off!' After that i heard a loud 'BANG'

¯¯CLIFFHANGER¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
I am soo soo soo fk sorry guys for not uploading so long! I feel so bad rn! But exams are coming up and there is a lot going rn i sometimes can't deal with it but i'm trying to see the positive side of this :))

VOTE

COMMENT

FOLLOW

Ily guys so fk much! Ty for all the support -x- Kylie