at the Mansion

Author's note: isipin nio nlng po eto yung (Mansion ng mga Howell)
It wasMonday morning and I realized that I have to go in the office tapos na ang pagiging happy go lucky ko.. But I want to sleep cause I'm still sleepy so I decided to sleep again haha.. But there's someone knocked on the door(shiiitt wtf.. Anu ba..)
Ate selly: (my yaya yeah she's my yaya since I was 5years old) hey baby you have to go in the office today that's why I'm here and your Kuya gab calling in the house he said that I have to be here for you..to make your breakfast...
(and the door of my room open)
(Yes she had a duplicate of my key)
Kaya ako pinayagan na tumira sa condo Basta mayron silang duplicate ng susi ko.. That's the condition of my dad..anu pba mgagawa ko si dad yun.. Haist...)
Rhian :but ya I'm s and I'm tired(tired haha no I have hangover.. 4:30am that's the time when I got here in my condo..)
Ate Selly: Pero baby remember last Saturday night at the mansion diba your dad told you that you have to go in the office today that's why I'm here..
Flashback :
At the Howell's Mansion
(all of them are in the table for the dinner and waiting for their dad to go down)...
(nagbi2ruan pa silang magka2patid ngkwe2ntuhan) at may bglang ngsalita sa likod si ate Pearl the wife of my Kuya gab..
Pearl: Wow mukhang ngka2siyahn Kayo Jan ah what's happening here huh: (at ng beso kme ni Kuya Paul,)
Kuya gab: uhmmp hi hon..
Kuya paul: amp btw what's the important thing b tlga at kelangan mgpatawag ni dad ng dinner..
Kuya Gab: We'll sabi ni dad my special announcement dw siya and I don't know if what is all about..
(at narinig nila na may ngla2kad sa liked) it's Mr: Garry Howell their dad..
Mr G: ahem2x
(tumahimik ang lahat)
(and they started to eat)
Mr G: ok btw that's why I invited all of you here for my special announcement..(tumigil ito sa pagkain at uminom ng juice..)
(naki2nig lng kameng lahat sa sa2bihin ni dad...)
Mr G: ahem.. iha baby I think you should have to learn how to handle the business Hindi yung puro nalng pgbabar ang inaatupag mo..monday morning you have to go to the office ikaw ang mg interview ng mga mgi2ng tauhan mo..(softly voice pero nka2kaba)(tumingin nman ako kay kuya gab tingin n nnghi2ngi ng tulong) Kuya Gab: Ah eh... But dad I think baby girl is not already yet to handle a business she had no idea what to do with it or experience..(Kuya gab smiling at me)
Kuya Paul: Yeah dad exactly baby girl rhi has no idea how to handle bka mapasubo lng po siya at... (may sa2bihin pa sana si kuya paul pero pinutol na ni dad yun) (naki2nig lng din si Ate Pearl) (close kme ni ate Pearl pra ko na siyang older sister)
Mr G: Yeah that's why I'm telling you about paanu matuto ang little sister niyo kung hindi niya su2bukan..she's already 25 and that's why she had to learn...wala ng pero2 and that is final..soo rhian monday morning see you at the office...(at tumalikod na ito... Naiwan kmeng nkatanga at laht sila nkatingin saken si ate Pearl nman hinagod hagod ang likod ko..)
(si Kuya gab at kuya Paul agad na lumapit saken at humihingi ng sori at wala silang nagawa..si kuya gab at Kuya Paul ang lage kong tagapagtanggol pgdating Kay daddy)
End of flashback: