Chapter 14

*Catch up*(In Ben's POV)

When Skylar was taken, Claytons cover was blown of. He admitted to having a deal with the aliens, he would give them kids to harness and they would leave him and his group alone. Thankfully we got out of there. But we lost Mike, he was covering for us and when we were a bit in to the woods we heard a gunshoot and he never catched up to us.

After a while dad and dai found us and brought us back to the second mass. Pope was given a job to build bombs so that we would be able to take down one of the aliens ships. While doing that he also came up with a way to shoot through the mechs. You just have to do bullets of their own material. 

Weaver decided to follow out with the mission to take down the ship, and he brought a group of voulentairs. They also evecuated the school only leaving a small team(including me) behind towait for Weaver and his group to come back. 

While waiting for them we were attacked but we managed to get rid of them thanks to the new bullets and that I and uncle Scott managed to find the right radio requency to disturb the aliens. 

After a while Hal came back from being on the mission with Weaver and he told us that we would go along with the rest of the second mass and that weaver would follow out the mission himself. Dad thought that it was crazy talk and went to get weaver, while the rest of us reconnected with the rest of the second mass. 

It's now been two weeks since the aliens took Skylar and three days since we've seen Weaver or my dad. 

Ben's POV: 

I was just lying on by back in my tent staring up towards nothing. I had feelt to emty since skylar was gone. Everything was so quiet. 

I was just about to turn around because my spikes was beginning to hurt but i was interupted by Matt running into my room screaming "CAPTAIN WEAVER IS BACK!" 

If captain weaver is back, that means by dad is back too right? I followed Matt to the edge of our camp, and just as he said there was Weaver walking out of the woods. But dad wasn't with his. Instead he had a small body in is arms. And the person was too small and had too long hair to be dad. And then i saw the harness on the persons back. And then i understood. It was Skylar. 

I ran up towards Weaver and took Skylar out of his arms because he was breathing heavilly. But also because i wanted to hold her close. I can't belive that she was back. 

As we were walking towards the med bus i zoned out and i got furious thinking about what they had done to her. Just thinking that she had gone throught the same experience as he had made her feel sorry for her. He would never wish that for anyone. 

He laid her on the bed in the med bus and sat down on the chair next to her. 

"Ben i'm not so sure you want to be here for this? Maybe it's best if you go outside?"

And she was right he didn't want to be here. He didn't want this to happen to Sky. But he couldn't let her go through this alone. He knew how horrible that was. 

"No i'm going to be here for her" He said and took her hand that was hanging of the side of the bed.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now it's here goodbye. Sorry just so tired of my stories never getting saved! But don't worry i'm not giving up! I will continue untill it kills me :P But yeah it's short but i hope you like it!

- Gelaicia