Chapter 1

Love is Blind....
Love is the best feeling...
A person gets lots of love from ones parents, sibling,close relatives,friends but the love from one's life partner is the best kind of love after a certain age. This is common to all teenagers they like to spend time with their girlfrieds and boyfriends instead of their family memebers.
________________________________
Love stays forever and never dies..True love is immortal is proved from this sweet love story of Rohan and Yamini.
________________________________
Rohan was having fun and chilling with his friends in a garden. They were having a great time because all of them had passed with good results in their exams their college had ended. Their was a girl in their college whom Rohan had a crush on but he could never confess and forgets her thinking that she didn't deserve him. All four of them were having beers n all sorts of fun in a garden when Rohan's mother calls him to come home early. After this call Rohan immediately leaves his friends and starts to go home.
He is happily riding home and is very happy to tell about his good results to his mom. He had got 82%in his last year's exams and was happy to have them.

It was winter season and in top of that he was riding on a bike. He was so pleased by the cold breeze that was touching his face. He was in a romantic mood. While he was riding suddenly ge felt unconscious and uneasy. He felt dizzyness and couldn't control the bike. He met an accident.

Hey!! guys so i am back with another story of mine. This is far more better than the first one. Please read it.
Comment
Vote
Share
Like.