Chapter 4

The Next Evening (Part I)

Yamini and her friends had teached behind the church 10 mins before the given time. To get all the arrangements of the prank done.

Yamini's POV

Okay...Girls we are ready na . okay. .....m going n hiding there...tumlog sambhal lena. I am going and hiding behind the wall. Give me a signal when he comes.
So now is the time. He was acting too oversmart. Now i will show him wat is oversmartness. But then he was so cute. Should i do it on him? No? Yes? Yamini don't get distracted stupid girl.
He is a boy. Just like other boys....hurt girls. Just concentrate on your plan amd focus.
Don't get meted with his looks or any quality.
________________________________

NOTE:
While Yamini was discussing with her friends about the prank Rohan was standing and listening to her words silently without letting anyone know.

______________________________

Rohan's POV

How can she even think of making me a fool and calling me oversmart.I am not gonna let her go easily. But his cute voice and his innocence melt me.....Is it Love at First sight or just an attraction?? No Rohan No....you cannot afford to fall in love. Get up...no thinking about love. U have to show that stupid girl that what she is exactly!! So don't get diverted.
So move further.

_______________________________

He went further and greeted the girls.
The girls too greeted him. "Where is Yamini?" He asked. She is cuming actually she got late because of somework. The girls get a phone call.
From Yamini.