Chapter 3

Rohan kept on stalking that girl for few more days and finally one fine day he approached to talk to her.

ROHAN'S POV
Hey! This is Rohan.
'Helllow!! Yamini here.' She said. Actually I am new in this city and wanted to make some friends so can we be friends?!
'Meet me tomorrow evening at 7pm behind the church'
said Yamini.
I wasso surprised with her talks.Like she had called me Behind the Church and that too in evening at 7 pm.
Oh! anyways wateva she was so pretty.
Her glamour killed me. Her eyes were like the gun and hesr lips the gun.I was so excited for the evening. Her flawless words made me forget about the prank i wanted to do to her to make her realise what she did to the guy that day.

Yamimi's POV
Hey! Girls What did he think that i have made him my friend.All bots are similar....they don't even leave one chance to dlirt with a girl. So girls again the same trick with Rohan tomorrow.
He was acting so oversmart. Let's show him our smartness tomorrow.
________________________________

Yamini didn't know that Rohan had been stalking her since past few days and she was going to play the same prank woth him as she did to the other boys.
Yamini and her friends had planmed everything to make him a fool.
________________________________

Hey! Readers so this was the next part.
Let'ssee wat happens further.
Who becomes the fool amd who proves to be smarter.