2. The Promise

~7 years later~
Rachel's POV

"Niall you slow poke, hurry up its almost sunset!" I yell because even though Niall plays football, he is so slow.
"Hey you got a head start!" Niall yells from far behind me.
we finally make it to the top of the hill to watch the sunset. Niall and I sit next to each other and watch the sun go down.

"I can't believe this is my last summer as kid. I don't want to go to high school." I whined
"Chill Rach Highschool is not that bad. you will have me to guide you." Niall says with a wink. ugh he is such a flirt.
"yea I know. thank God we might have classes together unlike secondary(middle) school. maybe it will be fun, once I think of it." I say thinking because in secondary school I only saw Niall once or twice a day but then we walk home at the end of day. since I'm taking advance classes maybe I'll be in the same classes as Niall.
"yea since you are smart we might be in the same classes and we will always be together. Highschool is going to be fun. I'll be the hot sophomore and u will be the cute new freshmen. stick with me and u will be invited to parties and have the time of ur life." Niall says acting like he is cool. Ha ya right. I wonder how Niall acts like around the older kids.
"okay Mr. cool. just promise me one thing."
"and what is that?"
" promise me that highschool wouldn't change us."
"I promise Rachel, we are best friends forever, right?"
"Right." we hug each other and sit there until it becomes pitch black.