01. A movie The Mandu didn't want to watch.

GOT7 had had a long day at practice which had left everyone really tired but still the maknaes had insisted that they would have to watch a movie. Some shitty American horror movie with loads of gore and no real plot, like Jackson had described it to be exact. The whining about how Jaebum had --according to Bambam-- promised him and Yugyeom that they would watch a horror movie called 'Would You Rather?' had gotten annoying. After only a 5 minute drive and not being able to escape the "but hyuuuuuuunnngggg you promised" whines from the two maknaes rest of the group just gave up. Well, Jackson didn't but as Yugyeom had put it very clearly, he didn't have a right to say anything since he has been forcing the rest of the boys to watch some silly videos from youtube for months.

After the group had showered, changed, layed out some late-night snacks on he living room table and settled on the couch and floor of their small living room they started watching the movie. The two youngest members sat on the floor whilst Jaebum sat between Jinyoung and Youngjae. Mark had conquered the corner of the couch and Jackson who still did not want to watch the movie was cuddled up to the older boy. That was completely normal for the two of them.

As mentioned before, Jackson didn't want to watch the movie, hear the loud "ewww" sounds that the young thai boy made every time something disgusting happened on the screen or sit in the small living room with the 5 other members so he focused his attention on the hands of the boy he wanted to spend his evening with. Both of Mark's hands were caressing Jackson's right hand, thumbs making circles on the palm of the younger boy. Jackson noticed how soft Mark's hands were, how long his fingers were and how thin his wrists were. He stared at the text that had almost faded away on Mark's left wrist. "Remember to call dad" it said. Mark had a habit of not using post-it notes or the reminders on his phone to mark down important things he needed to remember instead he wrote them on his wrist. Jackson read the text over and over again realizing how much he liked Mark's handwriting.

"Why are you staring at my hands?" a low voice murmured in Jackson's ear.

"I don't want to watch the movie." The younger kept his voice low so the others wouldn't hear the two whispering. He didn't look up from the hands that were holding his hand.

"I know that. Why are you staring at my hands?" Mark repeated and chuckled lightly which made something move inside of Jackson.

"I- I don't know maybe I just like your hands." Mark just pulled the Hong Kong native closer to him, tangling their legs and pulling both of Jackson's hands into his as the response to the boy's little "confession". Jackson rested his head on the older boys shoulder. Mark smelled like the papaya bodywash Jackson had bought him few weeks ago.

Jackson felt surprised that none of the other members even looked at the two boys acting like a couple, holding hands but then again it wasn't such a surprise after all when Jackson looked around the room. Bambam was partially hiding behind Yugyeom who had his eyes closed, Jinyoung was hiding behind a pillow and Youngjae had his head pressed against their leader's chest trying not to watch the disgusting things on the screen. And Jaebum had fallen asleep. 

A/N: here's 600 words of idek Markson~ This is the first out of 30 drabbles and one-shots I'll write in the next month(read: I will write when I have time because I have school and what I hear from the adults school goes before writing fanfiction.) Oh and there will be a 3 to 6 song playlist at the end of every part of this challenge because why not.

Playlist:

Michael Jackson ft. Akon- Hold My Hand

ZICO- I am you, You are me

GOT7- I like you