PurpleMike

"Ah!"

He wasn't sure how they got into this position, but here they were. As Mike was getting up to leave, Vincent, the day shift guard, pushed him back down onto the chair.

"Shhhh. I'll make this quick, Mikey~," the dominant man cooed to the nightguard's ear.

He got to work unbuckling Mike's belt. The man in purple was blushing and grinning in anticipation.

"V-Vincent what are you doing?!" He had to admit that he found this situation quite arousing. He felt his member harden.

Vincent looked up and gave his best grin. "Don't question it. Just relax and let me please you~."

Mike watched in awe as his pants and boxers were pulled down in one motion, his member springing out, fully erect. He saw Vincent lick his lips, a bit shocked at the size.

"Wow...I didn't think you were so big, Mikey~. I'm not sure I can handle this~," he purred. He didn't count on Mike's size. He was so tempted to mount him and ride him into the sunset. Perhaps for another day.

Mike let out a quiet groan at the cold air hitting him. He was starting to feel a need rising in him. And Vincent was more than willing to provide it for him.

The purple haired man started with the head, giving small licks to the slit and kissing a ring around it. Mike gave an encouraging little moan. Slowly, Vincent began taking in more of him, feeling salty precum hit his tongue. He kept going until he felt like he couldn't take any more, but he felt Mike bury a hand into his hair an push his head a little farther. He hummed, sending shivers down Mike's spine.

"V-Vin...Mmm...G-Good..."

Vincent decided that it was time, and started to bob his head up and down the throbbing member. He added sloppy sucking to the mix, his eyes rolling up a bit in pleasure. He loved getting head as much as he loved giving it. Especially to a man like Mike. Mike was the type of person that always made sure he got what he wanted. He was strong and determined. Vincent could only imagine what it would be liked to be taken by such a man. To be the receiving end of all that power and ferocity.

Mike had turned into a moaning mess. Vincent's mouth felt so good. He bucked up a bit, catching Vincent off guard, but he happily went back to his work. He felt the man in purple hum again, the vibrations driving him crazy. He felt the coil tightening, almost ready to burst.

"V-Vincent! I-I'm gonna-"

Mike gripped Vincent's head with both his hands, burying his member deep into the man's throat. He shot his whole load, eyes rolling back in ecstasy. Vincent happily drank the man's load, moaning in gratitude.

Mike settled back into his chair a bit, feeling Vincent pull his pants back up and buckling his belt.

"I'll see you later, Mikey~," Vincent sung as he helped the man up from the chair.

"Y-Yeah...Ok," Mike stuttered, confused about what had just happened.

Not like he minded.

================================================

Leave suggestions for the next one if you want~.