Jerecent

It's amazing how one difference just makes the whole experience different. Well, obviously, but the point still stood for Jeremy.

He was horny, so he took a vibrator and started to please himself. But it wasn't enough. Still, it was worth a try.

He started to thrust the toy in and out of him, letting out quiet moans. The vibration was at its lowest level to start with. All he could think of was Vincent.

Should I holler him? I'm sure he'd be happy to help...

"V-Vincent! Can y-you come here?" He asked loudly.

Jeremy heard footsteps approach the room. The door opened, revealing the man he requested. When he saw the scene before him, he was surprised.

"Need some help, Jere-Bear?" He chuckled out smoothly.

"P-Please...!"

"Alright," he said, taking calm steps toward the bed.

Vincent took the vibrator from the younger man and took a bottle of lube from the drawer. He turned off the toy, and coated his fingers with the slippery liquid. He stuck a finger up Jeremy's hole, stretching his partner out so that the toy wouldn't be so painful.

"V-Vin...Mm..."

Vincent dipped down and kissed the brunette softly on his lips. He inserted a second finger and started to scissor. 

"Would you like me to please you?" Vincent cooed, his lips flirting with Jeremy's.

"P-Please...? Vin-Vincent..."

"As you wish, Jeremy~."

After he lubed up the adult toy, he slowly pushed it into Jeremy's hole. It slid in much more comfortably after the preparations.

"You could've hurt yourself with this little stunt. Not prepping yourself before trying to please yourself. You know I would never approve of that."

"N-Ngh...S-Sorry, V-Vincent-t-t."

The older man swung around to behind Jeremy, placing the smaller man between his legs. "You ready?"

Jeremy gave him a nod, his eyes relieved.

Vincent started to lick his neck, distracting the submissive one. His hand sneaked to the toy, setting it to the highest setting right away. Jeremy nearly screamed at the sudden burst of ecstasy.

"O-OH VI-VINCENT~! I-IT FEELS SO GOOD~!"

"There you go, Jer-Bear~. Now you're enjoying yourself," Vincent purred into Jeremy's ear. He started to move the toy in and out of his partner's greedy hole. "See, if you took the time to prepare yourself, you wouldn't need me to help you~"

"B-But I -- Ohhh yes! -- I love it wh-when you help m-me~!"

"I knew it~. I knew you loved it when I play with you~." Vince thrust the vibrator faster and harder into his partner, grinning wildly." The way you moan like the harlot you truly are is so beautiful. The way you grip my back and cut my skin is divine. The way you arch your back as you finally release all over yourself is simply perfection."

Jeremy's thundering arousal was too much for him. Vincent's dirty talking was his last straw. He arched his back away from his partner, letting out a loud moan as he released.

Vincent slowly turned the toy down to off. He pulled it out. He took a tissue from the night stand and cleaned off his partner. Jeremy hummed in content.

"There you go...Better?"

"Y-Yes...Th-Thank you, V-Vinny..." Jeremy stuttered out, smiling. He turned and kissed Vincent on the cheek.

"Well...Good...But could you perhaps...return the favor~?"

============================

Suggestions?