Payphone

It was official. Vincent was very horny, and he couldn't do anything about it. Scott was out of the state for a meeting of some sort. He wasn't paying attention. All he knew is that he wasn't here to help him with his problem. 

He sat on his bed, waiting by the laptop. He was waiting for Scott to send him a skype call. If he could here his voice, Vincent was sure he could take care of himself. He loved the phone wielder's voice. Whenever he was alone with him, he'd start to stroke himself to the sound of Scott's voice.

The computer started ringing at him, ripping him out of his train of thought. He eagerly answered the call.

"Hey there, cutie~."

"Hello hello, Vincent~," Scott said with a sensual purr.

Vince blushed furiously. "S-Scott?"

"I bet you miss me so much~. Bet you're weeping for me~," Scott softly sung out.

"S-Scott...I need you..."

"Lie back, babe~. Let me take care of you~."

Vincent took his boxers off, his member fully erect. He started to stroke himself, closing his eyes and giving his attention to his boyfriend's voice.

"That's it. Stroke yourself. Imagine my fingers lovingly feeling you. Tell me, babe. You want me to stretch you? Do you want me to make you go insane with my loving touch?"

Vincent started going faster. "Y-Yes...Please!" He let out a little moan, the voice starting to push him toward the edge.

"Yes, that's it. Moan for me. Let me know how much you love it. I know you want more. So much more. I know you want me to take you into my mouth. Suck you nice and hard while I pump my fingers into your needy hole."

Vincent's hand slid down his member and slipped into his hole, pushing his fingers in. He didn't hold his moans back, singing a chorus of pleasure for Scott to enjoy.

"After you found your release in my mouth, and I've stretched you nice and wide, I'll get to slowly insert myself inside your tight innards. I bet you'd be screaming my name at that point. I'd have to keep you quiet, so I'd kiss you with all my strength. I'll explore your mouth with my tongue as I start stroking you again. You won't be able to let out a single noise. Your mind will be too clouded. You'll claw my back, so desperate for release."

Vincent's hands were moving so quickly and roughly. Precum was spurting out, and his fingers in his hole were scissoring, stretching himself out. "S-Scott~! Please~! I need you inside me now, Scott~! Ohh, Scott~! Scott, I want you so bad~!"

"Tell me what you want, Vincent~."

"I-I...I want you to pound me into the bed~! I want your thick member inside me~! I want you to take me fast and rough~! I want you t-to bite me hard enough to make me bleed~! Oh Scott, I...I...Ohhhhh~ Scooooott~!"

"That's it, Vincent. Show me how much you want it~. How much you love it! How much you need it! Show me, Vincent! Show me the extent of your desires!"

"Oh Scott! Scott! Yes! Scott! Oh yeah! Yeah! Scott! Oh Scott! SCOTT~!"

Vincent finally came, spraying all the way up to his face. He didn't care. He felt so relieved that he finally released.

When he came down from his high, he looked at the screen. Scott smiled at him. "Heheh...You're welcome. Had a feeling you were horny."

"Mmm...Scott...Thanks for that..."

"Anytime, babe. Well, I'll be home tomorrow morning. So get some sleep, ok?"

"Can't wait, love~"

=================

Phone sex~!