(REWRITTEN) Chapter 9: Niklaus

I headed into my new room laying on the bed until I heard a whooshing sound and the bed dipped..

"Hello again love" Nik said I gasped not expecting him anytime soon.

"What are you doing here?" I asked bored already, I should be afraid but truth is I'm not.

"I just wanted to let you know so you can take precautions that I won't hesitate to hurt each and every one of your family members, and maybe even you if you get in my way of making my army of hybrids, just because I like you doesn't mean you can take advantage of me sweetheart" he said I looked up at him studying him deeply did he really think I would stoop that low as to kill someone I barely have even met?

"Well Niklaus you know absolutely nothing about me then as I don't plan to kill people I've just met 'love'." I said which he grinned at.

"Well I've said what I wanted to say it's time for me to take my leave again I hope to see you soon" he said caressing my cheek I nodded and smirked.

"What?" He asked

"You're obsessed with me".

"I am love, you're interesting, enchanting actually I find myself constantly drawn to you" he said as I furrowed my brows.

"You've just met me" I replied.

"And that's exactly why" he smiled going towards the window.

"Goodnight love" he said giving a little wave.

"Oh wait leave my sister alone she's terrified I would appreciate it" he smiled.

"I can't promise you love but I can try" he kissed my forehead before whisking out again in my head it seems like I know him from somewhere but where? I smirked laying down and trying to fall asleep.

A big bad hybrid fancies me I feel special.

*********

I woke up with the sun shining brightly in my eyes.

I showered and got dressed before heading down Elena, Jenna and Jeremy were sat around the table I grabbed a mug and started making coffee.

Elena told me I have started school again I mean I went back in New Orleans but I didn't go back after I came back to Mystic Falls. I can't even be bothered with any of it. With my inheritance I don't even need school.

My first day of school I drove up with Elena, Jeremy and Bonnie.

I parked my car and got out heading to the entrance I know my way because I did spend half my life here 8 months ago but anyways the receptionist gave me my new time table and I headed to my first class with Mr Saltzman I have him for a double lesson.

I made my way towards the history class when I was pulled and thrown into a locker.

"Hello Valentina" Katherine said grazing my rib with a stake, I kept my screams in I didn't want to draw attention even though there were no students in the hallway. This fucking bitch I'm going to enjoy pulling each of her teeth out.

"You're doing good staying away from Stefan but I just thought I'd remind you to stay away from him" she dropped me and whisked away before I could do anything.

I got up slowly staggering to the bathroom and cleaned up as much as I could but I was in so much pain I just wanted to go home, then I remembered I needed to do this for Elena she looked really happy this morning about me attending school. Although I feel content with the normality I have in my life after knowing what I know even though it may seem impossible.