Chapter 21: Relationship On Hold

Finding out Alaric is my real father wasn't as bad as I expected, the thing is Alaric already knew it was shocking to the rest of us.

Alarics wife, my mother Isobel was away on a business trip for a year whilst she was with Alaric, before she left she found out she was pregnant with me so she gave birth while she was abroad where she gave me away and returned to Alaric with everything being normal

She had an affair before she met Alaric with John that's where Elena came in. We are 1 year apart

----

"Did you both know" I asked Stefan and Damon who nodded their heads, I looked away wiping my tears.

"First a Brewer, then a Gilbert and now a Saltzman" Damon said I chuckled slightly at his humour.

"Aaaah! She laughs" I laughed even more.

"Does that mean Jenna isn't my aunt and Jeremy isn't my brother" I asked Alaric

"No as much as I hate to say your mother is still Isobel, unfortunately Jeremy is not your brother and Jenna hopefully to be your step mother one day" Alaric replied winking at Jenna.

"So cheesy eww" Damon said I was laughing my head off my stomach was hurting.

"I wouldn't mind having Valentina as a daughter she is wonderful" Jenna said smiling I looked at her in awe and smiled.

"Who wouldn't" I said flipping my hair, Damon chuckled, the whole time Stefan was sat in the corner looking depressed. The rest looked at what I was looking at and left the room leaving Stefan and I alone.

"Stef?" I asked he looked at me

"Don't beat yourself up okay you made one mistake it's okay honestly, but I think we should give our relationship a break" he nodded

"But i'll never give up on you Valentina I loved you and I always will, it'll always be you" He spoke quietly, I nodded

"Just give me time.."

"Okay?" I asked caressing his cheek

"Okay."

****

Stefan was back to his lovely self, we are keeping the relationship more of a friendship I think it's better that way for now.

I didn't want to be sad anymore and there's a fancy ball tonight which Caroline is making me go to.

Elena and I are speaking we're on good terms.

It was 6pm in the evening and I decided to get dressed, I wore a long baby lilac coloured dress with diamonds on the top I put my black hair is loose curls, I also put silver glitter on my eyelids and nude lipstick once I was happy I headed down.

Damon was there so was my father (Alaric) Elena, Jenna and Stefan

Elena was wearing a long Royal blue gown, her hair was pinned up she looked beautiful.

"Wow" Stefan said with his eyes looking at me with lust.

"Doesn't my baby girl look beautiful" Alaric said my heart melted, I swear Elena rolled her eyes, but I shouldn't speculate. Anyways we took a couple of pictures and Stefan put a corsage on my wrist whilst I pinned a rose on him, well I tried it wouldn't go on.

"Ouch" my eyes went wide.

"I'm kidding" he said laughing I took a picture with Stefan behind me and me in front a bit like prom but that's not till next year

"Well then let's head on out shall we" Damon said, we all got into the limo Bonnie, Caroline, Matt, Tyler, Jeremy and Anna were all sat in

"Let's party!!" Tyler screamed

I was watching everyone else get drunk it was hilarious Caroline was tipping everywhere I remember one time, Stefan, Lexi and I went to a dance god I miss Lexi Caroline reminds me of her probably because of the blonde hair because they both have different personalities, anyways back to the subject Lexi and Stefan were getting drunk and I was sober they were acting like a crazy couple and before you think I was not jealous Lexi had her own boyfriend and they were both just really good best friends.

I wonder if there's a way to get her back, I mean we live in a world where vampire werewolves and witches exist there must be a way..

~~~~~~~

PLEASE LEAVE YOUR COMMENTS, VOTES AND IF YOU ENJOYED PLEASE SHARE THIS STORY! 💙🥀 THANK YOU

Song- I hate you I love you