My questions ( courtesy of @TopazsapphireOC )

If u wanna know the rules look at topaz's book cause i cant be bothered. TopazSapphireOC.

Questionsssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss.

1. Will you ever forgive me for tagging you.

No

2. The ultimate question, Cake or ice cream.

Cake

3. Your crush comes up to you and asks for advice on asking somone out. What do you do?

I would give him really bad advice and when he told me it didn't work I would say that it would work on me.

4. Your plane crashes on an island and you have plenty of food and water. What would you want the most?

A boat.

5. What is cuter? A kitten or a puppy?

Both

6. If you could have any power what would it be?

Dark magic and telekinises. (Sort of like scarlet witch)

7. If you were an element bender what element would you have?

Fire

8. What is your favorite wild cat?

Tiger

9. What is your favorite bird?

Willy wag tail

10. If you could cancel any show, what would it be?

She-zow

11. You are teleported into your favorite movie in the best scene. What do you do?

My movie would be disney desendants and the scene would be the end scene where they are at the coronation party and i would dance with my crush jay.

12. You are teleported into your favorite movie in the worst scene. What do you do?

Where jay nearly gets eaten by malificent and i would strangle malifecent if she touched my jay!

13.  Are you my friend?

Um.......... NO