Chapter 5

I hop in the car. Since both of us are one year away from our drivers license, Justin's dad is driving us.
"Hi Mr. Spring," I say.
"Hey, Angela. What movie are guys seeing?" He asks.
"I looked it up it's a horror movie," Justin jumps in.
"Ohhh, fun."
We pull into the parking lot of the mall movie theater.
"Have fun you two," Mr. Spring says.
"Okay," Justin says while opening the door.
"Thanks," I say.
Mr. Spring hands Justin some money and we walk inside.
"Two tickets to Little Boy," Justin tells the cashier.
"12 dollars, please?" The cashier asks. Justin hands her the money and she hands us the tickets.
We go a little father into the theater where you get popcorn and stuff. We got a large popcorn and twizzlers. I got Sprite while he got Coke. Then we walk in the theater the lights go dark.
"Right on time," Justin says. We sit down in the back row. The movie starts.
Halfway into the movie I get scared and instinctively hug Justin. When I look up he's looking at me.
"Sorry," I whisper as I let go.
"Don't be," he says. Then we look into each others eyes. Without thinking, we kiss.

That's when everything changed.
___________________________
Sorry it took me so long to make this. I was on vacation. I hope you're enjoying the story so far.