Harry Styles smut imagine

I cleared my throat standing over the boy who sat alone, he never so much as glanced at me, just sat there on the steps in front of school, being the last day everyone was eager to get home and start planning their party's and holidays so not many people stuck around, I waited to get a ride home from my dad who was running late, I stood there and stared at him, his eyes on a book, they scanned the words as his fingertips traced the edges of the page, it was warm but he sat in an oversized sweater vest, jeans and converse, his glasses pushed up his nose and hair slicked back, I understood how getting caught up in a book was, images twirling around your brain, getting caught in the world of fiction that was better than your own, I layed my bag down and sat next to him, his name was Marcel and he didn't have many friends though his brother was pretty popular.

His brother Harry was the very opposite of him, extremely popular, all the girls loved him, he was in a band that played Indie Rock and they dressed completely different. I liked Marcel though, even if we had never talked, he seemed like a chill, easy person to get along with, and if he wa anything like Harry then he was. I layed my bag down and sat myself next to him. He looked over at me for a minute before, closing his book and grabbing his bag.

"Sorry" he mumbled, getting up

"No. Wait. Stay" 

I smiled at him warmly as he sat back down "You're Harry's brother right?"

"Yeah"

I nodded trying to find conversation topics that I knew wouldn't make things awkward

"Hey don't you usually walk home?"

He nodded his head a little and glanced over at me "Yeah but I thought i'd stick around for a while today and read or something...To pretty out to be in a house"

I started to talk to him about summer and Harry's band before my dad pulled up blowing his horn like a maniac, his work clothes insisted he still hadn't been home, I gave the boy a soft smile before grabbing my bag and hoisting myself off the step, walking towards the car

"Does your friend need a ride, does he want to come for supper?"

I glance back at Marcel with my hand still on the handle of the door giving him a warm smile

"Want a ride and some food? We don't bite"

He smiled nervously and shook his head 

"Nah, i'd never wanna be an intrusion"

"You're not, jump in!" my dad called from the drivers seat

I smiled and waved him over, getting in the car as he did.

Soon after we we're home, we got in and took off our shoes and I grabbed his hand hauling him upstairs to my bedroom, shutting the door behind us and flopping onto my bed, Marcel stood ther biting his lip

"Come sit"

He walked over and sat at the edge of my bed, staring at the posters on my wallks, I sat up and bit the inside of my cheek, staring at him, his features were truly amazing, when you actually took the time to look at him, he was actually gorgeous.

"Wanna go swimming?"

I asked trying to think of something to do to make this situation not so odd 

"my parents are going to get pizza or something and bring it back so we could do that to kill time while we wait?"

"I don't have swim trunks..." he said quietly

"We have some somewhere, my cousin bought them when he came to visit then never wore them and never took them, they're just black, nothing fancy, should fit you"