♥ Chapter 2 ♥

I admit it, sushi tasted nice, so me, Toby and Soph were forced to wear this ‘I Love Sushi’ shirt Lacey’s mom made, we sure had fun,  we were screaming and laughing everyone had to turn their heads to our table and did the ‘I wish I was there’ look on their faces.

This shirt I’m wearing had ‘I Love Sushi’ written on it and under it was a picture of a cat next to a sushi the cat was staring at the sushi like it was a mouse. A mouse it wanted to— kill… eat, I mean eat.

I walked around the school. It was cold I was alone, all the other kids went to the Party at Toby’s. But I just wanted to have a walk then come back to the party, I’m sure nobody would notice me gone, they’re too distracted by the wildness of the party.

It was too dark I couldn’t see a thing I fell and hit my head, I placed my hand to my head and felt blood.

“Crap.” I exclaimed.

I ran to the girls restroom, washed my face, suddenly I saw a figure behind me I couldn’t make out, I squinted my eyes to see, then got startled... In the mirror.

A hand was placed to my shoulder.

One blink and it disappeared. I just breathed and said it was only my imagination.

I was going to get out of the bathroom, but then I saw something going to the stalls, like a flash,  the door was unlocked; I kicked the door open…

Nobody was there.

Went to the bathroom next to it, I sat there crying, how crazy am I, the secrets, it all explains, I sobbed, then I heard something, I stiffened, placed me ear to the wall separating this bathroom to the next, I heard something say;

Die, she won’t forgive you.

Suddenly it whispered something I won’t ever forget;

She’s Alive

I ran out of the bathroom ending up in someone’s arms, Jason.

“What happened?”

“Uh, nothing” I lied, I am a bad liar, he noticed me crying.

“Why—”

“Don’t worry, I’m fine.” I cut him.

His worried look turned into a smirk.

“Yeah.... right” he said trying to cheer me up.

Well, it didn't work. 

I nodded and walked away, feeling his eyes looking at me, Without looking back, I walked back to the party, and try to  forget about what happened, I was sure I won’t sleep.

                             ***

I was at a dark hallway, I was lost It was very dark, pitch black.

I was all alone, in the dark, I was in a Box.

 “She’s Alive” said an unfamiliar voice behind me.

“Excuse me?” I whipped back and saw nothing.

“She’s alive” It repeated

“How did you get in the box?”

“She’s alive”

She? “Who?”

“I will kill her” it hissed

 “Wait! Who? And why?”

But it was already gone.

I can’t stop thinking about what he said, the words repeating in my mind.