Chappy 6

Chappy 6!

Kaya ko kaya gumawa ng POV???

HAHAHAHAHA .I hope so.....

---------------

Von Russel POV

The first moment that I laid my eyes on her, I can't help it but to smile....

I’m in this University for almost 4 years and yet she’s very new to me….

That’s why I immediately called her attention last Wednesday, to sit at the chair beside me… She’s more beautiful in a nearer view. At first I am speechless, but when she finally talked to me…..

“Hi… Thanks” She said…. What a soft voice….

But after a few moments, I got the confidence to talk to her…

“Hi…. You’re almost 1 hour late, Anyway better late than never” I can’t help it but to smile… She didn’t now what to say, she just laughed… That’s why I introduced myself to her…

“Anyway, I’m Von Russell” I assertively said.

“Hi Nice to meet you Von Russell, I am Cherisse Emerald” She smilingly said. I love the way she uttered my name and the way she said her name too….

 I am mesmerized the way she looked at me, that’s why I’m lost. I don’t know what to say and how to prolong this conversation. That’s why I just asked her course. And I’m glad she still responded.

“Uh. I’m Psychology student, bout you?” I am lucky she asked me too… Maybe she likes this conversation too...

“Nice choice… HRM.  Anong year mo Na? I am enjoying this!

But I am stunned at what she responded….

“Yung totoo? Eto na kaya ID ko para di ka mahirapan” She seemed so serious. Maybe she’s totally annoyed at me.

And then she laughed.

“Just Kidding. HAHAHAHAHA... Graduating student, and you?” She’s still laughing.

I like it. Her laugh, her joy and her sense of humor which beautify her more and more…

“You really have a good sense of humor ha… I like it” I can’t help it but to say it…. She blushed.

“Same here graduating student na din… Hopefully” I added.

After that conversation, we focused our selves to listen in our classmates. But me? Sometimes I just find myself staring her. Ngayon ko lang siya talaga nakita. Kung anu-ano siguro ang inaatupag ko non. Siguro walang ibang gustong Makita ang mga mata ko that time kundi si Nadine lang…

Yeah right. Nadine was my long time girlfriend, almost wife the way I treated her. I gave her everything, my life, my world as in “everything”.  Were about to celebrate our 7th anniversary when I saw her kissing someone in her car. They were kissing torridly, passionately. I am so lost that time, I thought that’s the end of my life my world.  Nice anniversary gift right? After that she followed me everywhere I go. She wants me back; I still love her, but nah…. I am not that stupid to let this pain all over again…

Nah…. Let’s not talk about her, I’m moving on. And I’m starting to live my new life in my own. And thanks to this “gorgeous girl” that I met in my Foreign language subject, because I know, through her, I’m going to have a new and vibrant life.