Stylinson Twins

A/N Hiiiiii!!! so this is my first fan fiction! I know it sucks! but I'm new so whatever haha please tell me if I should keep writing! ill take any feed back:) thanks for reading I love all of you guys! enjoy!!!! 

Prologue:

Harry's POV:

"PUSH!"

I was yelling while holding the hand of our surrogate Julie, While Lou was holding her other hand. In less than five minutes, me and Louis would be parents to not one but two perfect angels! Louis and I Decided to pursue Surrogacy after about two years of talking about it. Back to the point though, IM ABOUT TO BE A DAD!!!! we are in the delivery room and it was almost time to see the twins. We decided to wait and find out the genders of the babies since Louis likes surprises. I on the other hand was petrified because I wanted to have their nurseries all finished before they were born but oh well!

"And one more push!"

I heard the doctor say and about ten seconds later I heard the cry of my first born child.

"Its a boy!!!"

I started crying along with Lou as he cut our sons umbilical cord. he was absolutely beautiful! He had Quite a lot of Hair which was brown/brunette and going all sorts of crazy ways, like mine,  with big blue eyes Just like Louis'! about two minutes later we heard another cry.

"Its a girl!!!"

By now I was an emotional wreck. I cut her umbilical cord and one of the nurses whisked her away. she looked similar to her brother but she had less hair and was a lot smaller than him. We both gave Julie a kiss on the cheek and then proceeded to go to the twins side. They were laying side by side looked absolutely perfect. I turned to Louis, his eyes were trained on our son. I intertwined our hands and he looked at me.

I whispered to him "How about William?" He just looked at me and gave me a hug and said "Its perfect thank you Hazza I love you. her name is Darcy." I looked into his eyes and said "Its perfect, They are perfect. I love you Louis William Tomlinson." and with that we shared a short, but passionate, kiss. After we were finally able to hold the twins. I took Will and Lou took Darcy. It was definitely love at first sight!

The lads had been waiting for an hour before they were allowed to come see them. Liam was in the room first, I guess Danielle stayed in the waiting room, and I let him hold Will. about 5 minutes later Niall came in holding a pile of food. that's Niall for you... after he sat everything down Louis gave him Darcy. Zayn would be by later, him and Perrie went back to Bradford to see his family for the week and would be back in London later Today.

All I could hear was Niall talking to Darcy, saying he will be an awesome uncle and was going to see them all the time and how he was going to teach her how to play guitar! Liam was just saying to Will that if he ever had something on his mind, to come to uncle Liam. sensible Liam.

Me and the boys decided to take a break about four years ago after me and Louis came out and Zayn got engaged with Perrie. Liam wanted to settle down and find his soul mate and have a family also which he has, he married Danielle and they have two daughters. we are all extremely close still, in fact we all live next to each other in a big private gated neighborhood in north London.

We decided to have the twins last name Stylinson so they could have the best of both worlds! We were able to take Will and Darcy home two days later. I'm a father... To a beautiful baby girl named Darcy Anne Stylinson and a very handsome son by the name of William James Stylinson! Life is good!

A/N What did you guys think? please give me feedback:) btw the next chapters will be when they are fifteen:) I think its going to be pretty good! thanks for reading!!