♡The Big New Step♡

Jihoon's POV

I sat on my bed, staring at the mirror in front of me. Tomorrow, I officially become a freshman. I rummaged through my clothing and held up a black crop top. I think it would be appropriate with my new look which is my dark blackish, curly hair that goes down below my chest. I looked through my drawers and noticed a pair of blue shorts that I really liked, I could match it with my old, black converse highs.

"Yes okay, high school. Don't look like a fucking freshman dipthong" I mumbled to myself. I'm fairly short so of course I'm going to look like a freshman, oh well.

I set the outfit down on the chair across from my bed. I took out my phone and texted my best friend, Jin.
Jin was one year younger than me in the 8th grade. Over the summer, he made lots of changes so he could pass up as a sophomore. He's tall, has abs, broad shoulders, and short floppy hair. He wanted to work out more to have a nice build, since last year he'd get bullied for his braces, glasses, and chubbiness.

I haven't changed all that much though, I still feel like an 8th grader. It's getting harder for me to process the big step. I already miss my old school, but that's fine because I am a freshman now so I'll be more mature.

I was pulled from my daze of thinking when Jin texted me.

Annyeong Jihoon - Jin

I smiled and immediately texted back.

Annyeong Jinnie! - Me

Eotteohke jinaeseyo? Nervous Jihoon pabo? - Jin

Ne~ Ddul lin da (*_*) how about you? You're going back tomorrow, too right? - Me

Ne~ I'm nervous, too. At least I'll be able to remember the campus well. Haha! - Jin

Yah! Jinjja michin geo gata!!! Dakcho! - Me

HAHAHAH! You'll get lost in the first 5 minutes - Jin

Aniya! Will not jfc. - Me

YOU WILL TO! - Jin

Go to bed pabo. Annyeong~! - Me

You're annoyed, is it about me? - Jin

Oh my god just shut up and go to sleep. - Me

Okay. Goodnight. - Jin

Night! - Me

I plugged in my phone and set my alarm clock to 6 A.M. I was slightly tired but it was only 9:36. I'm still very wide awake. I turned on my phone and played some music to calm me down. The first song playing was Empire (Let Them Sing) by Bring Me The Horizon. I didn't realize that I dozed off and already made it to the second song, 그대만 부여요 by 권진아. This was the song I loved because of my ex boyfriend. I immediately skipped that song and went over to Coffee by 방탄소년단.

Baby baby you're a caramel macchiato.
Your scent still sweet on my lips.
Baby baby tonight~

I hummed along to the rapping since I can't rap.

9 songs later and I was already worn out. I looked at the clock which said 10:18. I hugged my body pillow and blanket and fell asleep.

'-'.oO

~Next Morning~

I woke up to the annoying sound of my phone's alarm clock. I quickly hit the snooze button and got 8 more minutes of sleep. I heard the buzzing and screeching from my phone. I groaned and turned my phone all the way on to wake me up. I looked through my social media to see people saying

"Finally up at 6 in the morning....again!"

"#NOTreadyforschool"

"BTS!" (Back to school, not bangtan)

I sat up and yawned kicking the covers and blankets off my body letting the cold onto my body. I stood up and turned off my fan that's ALWAYS on when I'm in the room. I walked down stairs to go to get some breakfast. I poured in a bowl, lucky charms cereal and milk.

I continued to pour in some more cereal every few minutes because my appetite is very strong. I realized I wasn't getting anywhere NEAR full so I toasted some bread. Once the timer went ding, I took it out and put some cream cheese on it. I sat on the couch and turned on the news just to see what's going on in my area.

I realized I was finished with my toast and ran back upstairs to start getting ready.

In 40 minutes, I had my make up done, my clothes on, brushed my teeth, and combed out my hair. I felt accomplished with my new outfit choice.

By this time it was 7:10 I went back upstairs to go wake up my mom. I opened the door and closed it but not before my dog, Suto and my cat, Gracie came inside to greet my mother. Gracie was quick to jump on the bed while Suto couldn't reach and immediately looked at me for help. I picked him up and put him on the bed. He barked at me which woke up my mom. She groaned and rolled over to look at me.

"Hi Eomma! Good morning," I smiled down at her.

She smiled and said, "will you make me some coffee?"

I groaned and walked downstairs after she said a "Thank you" to me.

I walked into the kitchen and started to make her coffee. After finishing, I took it upstairs to my mother who was already in the bathroom washing her face. She thanked me and I walked out.

After 30 minutes, my mother came out. She looked beautiful, she had her blackish/blonde highlighted hair curled with her bangs straightened, had her make up done, and wore a pan suit.

"Let's go!" She said.

"Okay"

We were already out the door after collecting our belongings for the day. We were already off to school. Little did I know of what would be ready for me that day.

안녕하세요~! 레시 입니다
Hello~! I'm alex (or lexi using hangeul)
I can't believe I'm writing this kind of story. It WILL be pretty angsty so sorry if you don't like those kind of stories.

I will try to keep up with this story since the others didn't really work out because I stopped dealing with them.

Please continue reading!

(Btw I'll put all the meanings of what I said in the comments for each thing. So yes....I'll be commenting on my own story. Oh well.)