Not just a play fight

The sky was filled with sparkling shining stars, Everything was quiet on Pandora and Hyperion. Jack had just finished working on some paper work that he had to complete, it was 1:00 in the morning, black bags were around his eyes, he picked up his paper and sighed happily looking through them. "Finally finished" he though, "I can finally get some sleep" Jack started to walk out the door, for the past few weeks Jack started noticing Rhys was acting different. He was acting mean and aggressive, yesterday he pushed Vaughan over for no reason, they were best friends. Jack tried to help Rhys in the kitchen but he just ended up getting a cut on his cheek, he sighed as he walked down the hallway, Everything was dark. But suddenly he bumped into somebody, Jack dropped his papers and cursed under his breath, "Hey watch were your going!" Jack knew who that voice was. He looked up from picking up his paper, facing him was Rhys himself, his one yellow echo eye was glowing. "Rhys?" Jack said to him with a slight quiet tone "What do you want Jack." Rhys replied with a nasty tone. Jack was sick and tired of Rhys behavior, So he spoke up "Rhys what the hell is your problem, these past few weeks?!?" Jack asked, his voice was rising. Rhys looked at him with cold icey eyes, he balled up his fists. "Are you deaf?!? What the hell is wrong with you Rhys!" Jack said raising his voice more. Rhys suddenly punched him straight in the nose, causing Jack to fall back. Jack sat up and wiped his nose, he saw the blood on his hand, Jack was now filled with rage, he tacked Rhys to the ground, his eyes like fire. Rhys struggled, trying to get Jack off, he yelled out "Get the fuck off!" He kicked right into Jack stomach causing him to fall back, Rhys now on top of him, strangling him with his bare hands. Jack chuckled "You strangle people just like me, Cupcake" Rhys growled strangling harder, "How does it feel Rhys?" Jack snickered at him. Rhys them yelled at him "Shut up!" Rhys was now pissed, his eyes blasting but then a voice behind them called out "Rhys!"