Falling in love with a siren

Jack walked into the room, Tim turned around and looks at him "O-oh H-hi Ja-Jack!" He said with a shaky voice "Hey Tim. Hey Cupcake" Jack walked over to the other side of the bed, Jack looked at Tim his eyes telling him to leave. "W-well i-I'm gonna g-o you t-two have fu-fun!" He left the room, Jack went to the door, he puts a "Do not disturb" sign on the door knob and locks the door. He walks back over, "Hey Rhys" he said with a smile "Jack was it tr-" Jack cut Rhys off "Before we discuss that I have to tell you something. When the doctor was putting in the new knee cap he said it wasn't as hard to put in. He swore that the bones had like bend together." Jack looked at Rhys, Rhys eyes were wide "W-what does that m-mean?" Rhys asked. Jack continued "Rhys...People can't magical heal themselves unless there a.." Jack stopped, Rhys thought for a second, he then gasped "A siren!!" Jack nodded, he looked into Rhys eyes "Rhys your a Siren." Rhys eyes grew bigger, he looked at the symbols on his arms and chest "But I can't control them" Rhys said, Jack replied "Your powers only work when your injured badly Rhys." Rhys couldn't believe this, but Jack then said "And what I said about your love and revenge, Well..." Rhys looked at him, he sits up waiting for his answer, "Well it true..." Jack suddenly now leaning close to Rhys, Rhys face started to heat up, and a fade of pink appears on his face, Jack placed little kisses all over Rhys face, Then there lips finally meeting, Rhys melted into the kiss. The kiss was soft yet dominant, Rhys slowly wrapped his arms around Jack neck, bringing him closer, Jack started to nibble at Rhys neck, leaving little bite marks. A small moan escaped from Rhys lips "J-Jack...~" Jack started to gently lick at the other male neck, causing Rhys to moan a bit louder. Again there lips meet, Jack slid his tongue into Rhys mouth, Rhys let his tongue dance with Jacks. Jacked pulled back, panting, A strain of saliva was still connecting there mouth until it broke. "D-damn kiddo~" Jack giggled licking his lips. Rhys pants "That was nice~" They both laughed, both of there face were red as tomatoes. But then the marks on Rhys flesh arm and chest started to glow. "What the hell?"