Seeing a old friend

Dr. Zed had just finished fixing Rhys knee, he had put in a metal cap where Rhys other one was. "Damn kid, that sure was a shattered kneecap, your gonna have to stay here awhile." Zed said to Rhys before leaving the room. Vaughan sighed "Rhys what happen to you?" Rhys looked at him and replied "To be honest I-I don't know..." "Do you think it was true about what Jack said?" Rhys closed his eyes remembering what Jack had said "I don't know.." Rhys says softly "Don't worry Rhys, I'm sure he'll tell you soon." Vaughan got up and left, leaving Rhys to himself. "I want you love and your revenge..." Rhys heard in his mind, he was thinking "was it really true what Jack said?" Then there was a knock, "Knock knock." At the door was, Tim. Jack doppelganger. He looked up at Tim, smiling lightly seeing that Tim was holding some balloons and a teddy bear. "How are you Rhys?" Tim said. Rhys notice that Tim wasn't shuddering "Looks like somebody getting more confident" Rhys chuckled. "Learn it from the best" Rhys had been helping Tim with his confidence, he enjoyed spending time with Tim, Seeing him smiled made his heart smile. "I can't believe Jack shot you, it not likely of him to shoot you!" Tim said with a worried tone, Rhys looked at him, he told him what Jack had said to him before he left. Tim stare at him "Well Jack had been taking about you lately." Tim said but then there was a knock "Kiddo you in here?"