Awkward

They woke up still in the locker to the sound of somebody opening it. "Ok so I know it looks weird that you opened your locker and there was a girl in it but it's perfectly normal." Jodi shared. Then the boy said. " I'm Caleb." They were staring at each other. Then SunHi interrupted. "So there is one more person in here and you guys are weird." They both looked away. "By the way she's Jodi." Then Sun Hi grabbed Jodi and they ran to their room getting dressed.then they see a girl in there with lots of body guards. "Mystery roommate."Sun Hi whispered to Jodi. Jodi was freaking out inside. "Hi did we do something?" Jodi asked."No your new roommate is here."A body guard said. The girl walked around them and said. "Hi I'm Corky."then she set her stuff down in the empty bed. While both of the girls just stood there Corky said. "Don't mind them they were just leaving." Then the guards walked out. "Hi I'm Jodi and this is Sun Hi." Jodi said while Sun Hi was just on her phone video selfing. Then the girl put her stuff away and went into the restroom. "So what is she?"Sun Hi asked on there way to class. Jodi ignored that question but wondered about it.  Then they got to class and were bored out of their minds.