Clues

Sun hi woke up extra early to collect some data on their roommate. She looked through Corky's clothes and bags. "Now to get a hair sample but first gotta potty." She ran to the bathroom in her white built in heeled shoes. When she came back corky was already up and reading. "Well this is going to be difficult." Sun Hi whispered to herself. She tiptoed towards Corky and put her hand right above her hair reaching for a strand for a DNA test. "Ow,Sun Hi what are you doing?" Corky yelped. "Collecting a DNA sample." Sun Hi replied.
"Why exactly?" Corky asked worried.

"What is with all this screaming and hair pulling?" Jodi asked.
"Umm science experiment?" Sun Hi said unsure of her answer. "What kind of science experiment involves hair pulling?" Jodi asked. "Well there are many that could involve hair,but that gives you no right." Corky replied.
"Sorry Corky you weren't supposed to be awake for this." Sun hi started. "Okay fine the truth. I was going to get a DNA sample and figure out why you're so secretive about your life."
"Well maybe if we eased into it I would tell you." Corky said.
"Ok spill it." Jodi said getting interested. "Fine my dad is Chang the big canny industries in China and he gets lots of money." Corky spilled.
"There was a package that came for you a while before you came we opened it." Sun hi said.
"What was it another thing from my Dad?" Corky asked.
"Spy stuff like this look." Sun hi said holding up a microphone and a speaker. "I don't know he is very overprotective of when I go places." Corky told her.
" let's put this stuff to use." Jodi said. " wait it's after curfew so good night."