8- Resistance

Your P.O.V
Me and Kylo's kiss meant something to me. I'm not sure how Kylo feels. I decided not to bug him because he's been planning something big. To attack the Resistance, I was scared. What would Hans, Leia, Finn, Rey, Poe,and all the others think? Would I be in the battle or would I stay here at Star Killer Base? I had to get the questions answered. "Screw it. I'm asking Kylo." I thought. In the end I would talk to him anyway. I knocked on his door. No answer. I put on my old shoes from the Resistance. They're brown boots and don't match...but that doesn't matter. I looked in the cafeteria. No one was there. "Where is everyone?" I started to panic. ((At the Disco
-sorry)) Did they leave without me?! I walked forward and looked around while doing so. While I was  not looking where I was going I bumped into someone... It was Kylo. I looked up and smiled. "I thought you left me!" I said with a smile. "Why would I?" Kylo asked. He's so sweet and cute. I got onto my feet and Kylo and I walked to our rooms to get ready to attack the Resistance.
~Time Skip~
We started heading to the Resistance "base" along with other ships filled with Stormtroopers. I stood next to Kylo and we held hands side-by-side. I put my hood up and covered my face with my scarf, only allowing my eyes to be seen. The ships went above the Resistance and I expected everyone was looking up. We finally landed after our dramatic entrance. Stormtroopers flooded out and shot various Resistance people. Me and Kylo finally walked out and I watched the chaos with a smile... None of my friend/enemy's, were nowhere to be seen! I scoffed thinking their hiding somewhere. I kept my light saber near my hand just in case. Me and Kylo walked next to each other slaughtering anyone who tried to attack. I went inside and and saw Leia and Hans. They looked at us with horror. "Y/N?" Leia asked. "What!" I shouted with rage. "How did you become that way?!" Hand asked. Their faces said horror but their eyes said disappointment. "Ben?" Hans asked. "M-My NAME ISN'T BEN!" Kylo was enraged by his past, foolish self. I could hear him trying to calm down. "We've done it Hans... We've lost them both to the dark." Leia looked at the floor in shame. Hot tears threatened to stream down my my face. A lump in my throat came up as the wanted to cry. I was always lost.
A/N
Sorry! This is kind of short but they'll get longer soon. This is just the start.