10- Nap 2

Your P.O.V
I was tired from a long day of flying around and all that jazz. I took a short nap on the ship back home and went straight to my room and skipping lunch. I got into some (f/c) shorts and a tank top that read, "Come to the Dark Side... We have cookies." Which is a lie. I shut off the lights and crawled into the black comforter. I heard a faint noise of a door opening. Kylo must be tired as well. I heard a door again and ignoring it as Kylo or somethings. I heard footsteps as well, noises of blankets... I turned around and saw Kylo in my bed! I screamed and fell off the bed head over heels. "KYLO!" I whisper shouted. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" I was against my wall as so many things went through my head. "Y/N! I'm so sorry... Honestly," he got out of my bed and only in boxers.  (again) "S-Sorry!" Kylo sprung up and ran out of my room. I did a facepalm and chuckled. He was really cute. I felt bad for embarrassing Kylo. I wrapped a blanket around me and dragged it behind me... even though I wrapped it around me. I knocked on Kylo's door and hear grumbling. The door swung open and he looked down at me. I jumped into Kylo's arms as he fell back and caught me. I hugged him "Kylo... I'm sorry for embarrassing you in my rooms. I was just scared because you walked in so unexpectedly!" I chuckled a tiny bit and bubbled up in laughter. "Why are you laughing?" Kylo asked. "Because your cute and... I love you." I kissed him but better this time. His hands ran through my hair. We released for oxygen. I grabbed his hands and we walked to his bed as Kylo got underneath the blankets I jumped on his colossal bed. It jostled him a bit. And we cuddled... Big spoon and little spoon.