Chapter 2

"Yoona, it's just the basic geometry" Taeyeon said tiredly after explaining Yoona her geometry lessons but the latter frowned deeper as she got more confused of what Taeyeon is explaining right now to her, she doesn't get what Taeyeon is talking about.

Not even a single bit.

"Can I.. just copy yours?" Yoona asked while giving Taeyeon a sheepish smile. Not bearing to say no to her friend, Taeyeon sighed as she took her notebook out from her bag and handed it to Yoona who is now having a very bright smile on her face.

"That's why I love you.." Yoona chirpped as she happily opened Taeyeon's notebook and quickly copied Taeyeon's. The latter on the other hand shook her head as she leaned her back at the chair and watched Yoona as she busily copied the notes.

"Daddy, I give up.."

The little Taeyeon pouted as her eyes bore unto the confusing fraction problems shown on her thick book. She doesn't understand why does she have to study such things at aa young age but she finds it fun though even when she nearly gives up.

"Honey, you just need to rest your mind a bit. you've been staring at it for so long. My little princess needs a break" Her father soothingly said as he brushed Taeyeon's hair and gave her a reassuring smile, the little Taeyeon on the other hand gave her father a determined nod.

"You will help me daddy?" Taeyeon asked and her father nodded as he kissed his daughter's forehead.

"Daddy will always help you even if you don't need my help anymore Taeyeon-ah.."

"Hello? From earth to Taeyeon?" Taeyeon heard Yoona's voice ringing through her ears. Finslly getting back her senses Taeyeon lifted her head up and saw Yoona giving her a worried look.

"Uh.. Yes?" Taeyeon asked innocently. Yoona sighed as she transfered at the seat beside Taeyeon, putting her hand above her shoulder, Yoona gave her a knowing look. The one that Taeyeon saw a thousand time, a look full of worries and care.

"You're spacing out.. If you're thinking about it then I suggest that you stop. It would just stress you out" Yoona said and Taeyeon forced a smile before nodding her head. Yoona knew her too well, she felt so transparent to Yoona that she somtimes think if it's a good thing that Yoona could read her as easy as reading a book.

"Thank for worrying.. I'm fine, are you done?" Taeyeon asked and Yoona nodded her head as she handed Taeyeon her notebook.

"Thanks for letting me copy.." Yoona said while giving Taeyeon a sheepish smile and Taeyeon nodded her head.

"No problem.."

"Hey, think we can pass the physics exams? That fugly professor is giving us a hard time" Kai muttured annoyingly as he walked down the corridors with his best buddy, Baekhyun who wasn't completely listening to him.

"Are you listening to me Byun Baekhyun?" Kai asked and Baekhyun went back to his senses and gave his friend a questioning look. "Sorry, I was kind of thinking something?" Baekhyun stated unsure of what he said as he furrowed his brows while walking down the hallway ignoring the looks students gives him.

He got used to it already, who wouldn't when he's a famous student at the campus. He has a great voice, good looks, smart mind and he's also from a rich family. Kai, like him is a famous student too especially with girls. He has good look, well a not so smart brain, he's very good at dancing and he has lots of money just like his best buddy Baekhyun.

They weren't just ordinary kids. They were born with a silver spoon and their lives are already planned, arranged by none other than their own parents, going on the country's most prestigious school, it never put any single pressure on them.

Why would they be? When they already know what's ahead of them, they just need to wait for it to happen.

"Some problems I guess?" Kai asked and Baekhyun shook his head and forced a smile before planning to enter his homeroom but before he can. He stopped midways and saw two figures inside the classroom.

"Then what's--"

Before Kai could even ask his friend, he stopped there too and took a peek where Baekhyun is looking at and saw him looking at two girls inside their classroom. Nudging his friend at the side by his shoulder, Baekhyun turned his head at Kai who raised his brows on him.

"It's Taeyeon and the goddess, Yoona" Kai said as he smiled when Yoona's name rolled out from his mouth. Why won't he when it'the prettiest student in the campus? Everyone admired Yoona because she's a beauty, not only that, she'sfrom a known family too.

"I know.." Baekhyun simply said as he kept standing there.

"But I don't understand why she keeps hanging around that Taeyeon. She just entered this school because of the social care group right? But I bet if she weren't smart she wouldn't be here" Kai said while shaking his head. While hearing his friend's words, aekhyun kept staring at Taeyeon and sighed.

Tapping Kai's chest once with the back of his hand, Baekhyun walked away.

"Let's go.." He said then left. Confused of why Baekhyun asked him to leave instead of going inside, Kai scratched the back of his head but rather followed his friend who walked away.

"Something wrong?" Yoona asked when she saw Taeyeon looking out of the door. Turning her head there to take a look, she saw nothing.

"No, I think I saw someone.." Taeyeon said and Yoona raised her brows questioningly. "No one's there.." Yoona said and Taeyeon nodded her head before focusing back to reviewing her notes to prepare for the next class.

Yoona kept watching her friend though, because even when Taeyeon does something. Yoona can still see the sadness inside her eyes and it makes Yoona feel that she needs to do something.

"What should I do with you?" Yoona thought but unconsiously said it out loud. Lifting her head up, Taeyeon faked a smile and squeezed Yoona's hand.

"You don't have to worry about me.. I'm strong"

______________________________________________________________________