Prologue

1#(She was a writer.)

Song (describes the story) : Remember Everything- Five Finger Death Punch (Love them!) 

Introduction

(Zayn P.O.V.)

Someone says it's time's fault for what happened to us. Someone says people. So fragile thing couldn't be lightly discarded. Time is- or what people imagine under the term time- went much faster than before. Sometimes it seemed that it was the only thing that could run without pain. But it wasn't.

She was a writer dreamer. She believed in something that's always been impossible to believe. I wasn't trying to justify it. It's that part of us that would be broken when it went for a little more nod natural speed. To put it mildly,she was afraid of the time but not the youth.

She talked about the literature like it was the one who gave a dose of significance in this world. I've never understood how to deal with the sovm the attention she received from writing. It had its moments when the children sat next to her and told her that they are constantly reading her work. Then I was more than proud of her. Not because of what she has achieved, mainly because she was happy.

And I didn't know whether I loved her or not.

As I've wasted life thinking about what does she even mean to me, does she still means to me something.

She wrote a story that was never finished. She wrote a story about us-that nobody has been told and yet was recorded.

_______________

Prologue!

The book is written in girls P.0.V., only the prologue is like  this.

-rainhope xX