1#(The Last Book)

1#(She was a writer.)

Song: Somewhere Over the Rainbow-Israel ''IZ'' Kamakawiwo'ole (This song is amazing!! I just love this song soo much. Rip IZ!)

''Somewhere over the rainbow

Skies are blue,

And the dreams that you dare to dream

Really do come true.

Someday I'll wish upon a star

And wake up where the clouds are far

Behind me..''

~Israel Kamakawiwoʻole, Somewhere Over the Rainbow

First chapter

He was lying in bed, holding in his hand a foreign object. On the walls of his rooms varied a bit tired shadow that rule only light in the room; but he liked the darkness. He ran his hand over the banner title of the book. It was, as he did; old and battered, but that's exactly what it's attracted him towards it. Besides reading, nothing else didn't exist for this man.

On the other side of the window birds were singing , but he couldn't hear them. The leaves were rustling, but not for his ears.

He hasn't heard the voice of the person for a long time from now, but if he had, the voice wouldn't have been intended for him. For a long time there is no sound that his ears can hear. The only thing that's left to him is to watch. To read. To devise a sound reading books from his modest shelves, which was beside his bed, because his legs issued him to walk. Ears failed him to listen, and soon will the eyes too.

Therefore, he is carefully selected last book that he will read. And that will be the end. With that, his life story will finally come to the end. With that he will finally leave this deathbed.

And with that thought he has opened the book.

And here begins her story.

(***)

She watched the sad sight from the corner of the room. The mother was sitting beside the bed, lying on her sin.. but for a long time, he didn't move, and his lungs still aren't working. Is he resting? Young Avelyn had never seen such a paled face. The boy's lips were blue and his skin just looked pale. What is this? Will she look like this in the future? The mother sobbed. Tears, as if they were competing - which will contain more emotion in it. They ran across his cheek and fell on the bed.

Don't cry. This isn't what I wanted.

Avelyne heard someones thoughts, but not hers. She already know which thoughts she was sharing. The sight from mothers tears she turned on a boy. She still doesn't know what is death, but she knows the emotions which that boy is feeling right now. Yet, his end hasn't come. As long she is here with him, he will be still there.

I'm sorry.I didn't have time to tell you. I'm sorry for not telling you about what have I done. I love you. Can you hear me? I'm saying that I love you...

Avelyne was trying to find the source of thoughts which she was hearing. She was confused and she didn't know what's going on. Suddenly, she flinched..

I'M SAYING YOU THAT I LOVE YOU! I'M SORRY FOR EVERYTHING WHAT HAVE I DONE! JUST LOOK AT ME...please..

She felt her body standing up from the corner in which she was feeling insensible.Avelyne walked towards the mother and started to caressing her shoulder. But these actions were't hers. She tried to pull her hand away but, her body didn't listen her. Then, she figure it out where she is actually. Boy who was laying motioness now is controling her body. But how?! His body is here, in front of her, layin on the bed.

Boy's emotions overwhelmed her. Her soul is crying, understanding his wish an it's one with him. He needs help and she will be the one who will help him. She will convey his message. Now, she needs to find out how. Maybe, jut maybe, she could find her.

The sun is rising.

Glare of the sun is penetrating through the trees form nearby forest. One soul is leaving, fighting, and the sun, so untouchable, earnestly trying to get to the surface and fully reclaimed. New day, new life. One soul is leaving, while other, like the morning, is changing the worn one. Avelyne were the long time after that spent thinking about it. She imagined souls so fragile, like the light. She imagined them quiet and gentle. Powerful and strong. And besides that fear that she felt, those souls, at the same time, were offered the shelter. She thought about them. For her, they were already like the light;invisible but there were there. And this confusion in her head, is a clear proof. And this confusion in her head, is a clear proof.

The sun is rising just like his soul.

But she was afraid the answer ond the qouestion: What after sunset?

_______________

Firs chapter is here!

We love this story and the idea of this story itselves so much. We think that is original by it way it is. It's so different from others fanfictions but Zayn is sooo good choice of character for this story.

Anyway, Zayn's new song is soooo goood we can' even!!

And the History spot is soo amazing..

We lied about the P.O.V for this story. Don't kill us..Please. xXD :)

Cover book is on our profile. Go and take a look at it. :)

~rainhope