Chapter 1

I sat on my window sill pondering life when I spotted a moving van below, with 5 people helping unload. "4 boys 1 girl and 1 pale white moving van with countless brown boxes" I wrote in my journal. I have written a journal ever since I knew how to write documenting things I saw, felt, heard, etc. You know just in case I became famous or something. I stepped down from my seat and walked into the kitchen and told mom I was going downstairs to greet the new neighbors. I walked down all 5 flights of stairs counting them for the 13th time this week to get to the apartment lobby. I walked through the revolving door and out into the world, as I got closer to the van I could tell what the neighbors looked like and as I approached a blonde haired girl came up to me and said "Hi I'm Kirstie!" I was shocked, first of all she was beautiful and second of all she came up to me! She called her friends over and introduced them to me. " this is Scott, Mitch, Kevin, and Avi." I wrote what their names were and what they looked like in my journal. "What are you writing?" said Avi "It's my journal I write everything in it. I have 7 of them." "Maybe I could see them someday" Avi said with a hopeful voice. "Ok Avi we need to get back to work" Mitch said with his somewhat girly voice. "See you around....?" "Skyler" I replied. "See you around Skyler" I walked back into the apartments with my journal in hand and started toward the doors. I paused for a moment and looked over my shoulder to see Avi picking up my pen. He started running towards me and I laughed at the sight because it looked like an old reuniting scene in a movie. "Can I write something?" He asked out of breathe. "Sure." I replied somewhat hesitant. No one has ever asked to write in my journals, not even my mom. I handed him my journal. As Avi wrote he mumbled something but I couldn't tell what. "There you go." He handed me my journal 312-425-3257 text me ur pretty cool. His handwriting was sloppy but cute in a way that showed me who he was. "Ok cool" I said looking up realizing I was the only one there. Avi had walked back to the van and was waving at me.