PART 5

*Shanice's P.O.V*

The image of Joyce and Craig wont leave my head. Like.... Ewwww ! I mean they're both cute , but come on. If Santos cheated on me with my sister , I would kill the both of them. I just don't understand Craig. Why does he like Joyce so much? This is weird. I'm gonna call Joyce right now.

*PHONE CONVO*

Joyce- Hello?

Me- J! What happened between you and Craig.

Joyce- The fact of you asking me kinda proves you already know. Because I haven't said a word to anybody. I bet Craig told you. Didn't he?

Me- Yep. I only have one question. Why? Was it an accident? Or did you want it?

Joyce- Umm that was three questions. I dont know why it happened. And it was an accident that I wanted.

Me- Soo, you wanted it. But you didnt want it.

Joyce- Thats right.

Me- Dont get sarcastic with me.

Joyce- Whatever.

Me- Have you talked to Jojo?

Joyce- No.

Me- You have to tell him.

Joyce- What he doesnt know wont hurt him.

Me- Dont give me that bullshit.

Joyce- Im serious. I dont wanna hurt Jojo.

Me- Youre hurting him by letting he feel confused .

Joyce- Okay I need some time to think.

Me- Okay. Call me back later.

Joyce- Okay.

*PHONE CONVO OVER*

*CRAIG'S P.O.V*

Wow. I did it. I really did it! Im actually proud of myself. I kinda feel bad about Jojo though. I need someone to talk to. Better call Prince.

*PHONE CONVO*

Jacob- What?

Me- Ghesh! Someones angry.

Jacob- Im not angry. Im just tired.

Me- Okay. But I need your help.

Jacob- Whats up?

Me- I made Joyce cheat on Jojo.

Jacob- What you mean?

Me- I fucked her.

Jacob-...............

Me- Hello?

Jacob- Dude... WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU!? YOU JUST COULDNT CONTROL YOURSELF.

Me- I really wanted her.

Jacob- But she's dating your BROTHER.

Me- I didnt care about that.

Jacob- So NOW you do? Naw nigga thats guilt in your stomach. You gotta tell Jojo.

Me- Man what he dont know wont hurt him.

Jacob- That shit just blew me. Get the fuck off my line.

Me- Prince Hol(GCO)

*Jacob hangs up*

Was what I did THAT bad? How am I gonna tell Jojo? This is gonna hurt him so bad. Maybe I shouldnt have raped her. Damn why am I so stupid? And now Jacob's upset with me. Maybe I should have just told Santos instead. He would've gotten upset with me too. I dont know what to do anymore.

*JACOB'S P.O.V*

Wtf? I cant believe my ears! I go outside to walk the thoughts out of my mind. But as I walk around the block a black car stops in front of me. I try to look in the window but it was tinted . As I shrug and walk off, thinking its just a random fan, the window rolls down. I dont look at the car anymore. I just keep walking.

???- Jakey-Pooh!

Me- *turns around* .... Ruben?

Ruben- Of course its me silly. Get in the car.

Me- No.

Ruben- Come on I dont bite.

Me- NO! *walks off*

Ruben- Dont make me do this the hard way!

Me- *keeps walking*

Ruben- Get that mother fucker!

Some fat girls (to my surprise) started running after me & caught me. Then they threw me into the car right next to Ruben.

Ruben- You had to make it difficult.

Me- What the fuck do you want?

Ruben- I cant have Santos ..

Me- And youre holding me hostage because...

Ruben- I want you Jakey-Pooh.

Me- Dont fucking call me that!

Ruben- I want you. Can I have you? I promise I'll treat you right.

Me- Im not gay!

Ruben- Can you go gay for me?

Me- Hell no nigga!

He puts his hand on my dick. So I smack his hand.

Me- What the fuck are you doing?

Ruben- Trying to make you hard.

Me- Oh hell naw I'm out.

I open the door and make a run for it. I do a fun run around the block to get the fat girls tired, then I run to the house. Shit! What was I thinking about earlier? Right now all I can think about is Ruben. Ugh! The mother fucker basicly begged me to go gay for him ! I gotta call Santos....

*CHRESANTO'S P.O.V*

*PHONE CONVO*

Me- Bae dont worry about it.

Shanice- Its all I can do right now.

Me- Baby, what went down between Joyce and Craig stays between Joyce and Craig. Dont say anything to anybody unless they need you. Trust me on this.

Shanice- *takes deep breath* But what they did was completely wrong.

Me- Bae, dont worry about it.

Shanice- Okay Okay .

*Phone rings on the other line*

Me- Baby I'm gonna call you back, Jacob's on the other line. I love you.

Shanice- Okay babe I love you too.

*Clicks to other line*

Me- Yeah Prince?

Jacob- You can not believe what just happened to me!

Me- What?

Jacob- Ruben just hunted me down and asked me to go gay for him. He said something about you or something.

Me- What he say about me?

Jacob- He said he cant have you so he wanted me.

Me- What the hell?

Jacob- Exactly!

Me- Watch your back. And keep your distance.

Jacob- I will man.

Me- I gotta go. Shanice blowing up my phone.

Jacob- Man she irra .

Me- She's not though.

_________________________________________________________ To those who dont know what "Irra" means.. It Means Irritating.

*PHONE CONVO OVER*

Part 6 Coming Soon !!