The World Tree (Premonition) and Chapter 1 Stumbling into the World

"Owain you have to get up and fight!" Lauren said.

"I just dont have the strength to keep fighting that monster." Owain said.

"Oh where is your bravery now Owain, you made to the top of this tower only to fall in defeat!" said Jude. "Now its time for you to leave this world, time for you to DIEEEEE!"exclaimed The Dark Lord as he thrust his blade forward.

"OWAIN NOOOOOOO!"screamed Lauren.

******************************

Chapter 1 Stumbling Upon a New World
"Oh Owain you're soooo hot!" a chorus of school girls said.

"Woah, ladies I'm a taken man!" Owain said as he put his arm around his girlfriend Jenna.

Owain was a smart guy, who had the school at his feet. Football star and brains, not a combination you see a lot.

Unfortunately, for him his life was about to drastically change.

"Mr. Owain, would you mind leaving your pack of women for a moment I'd like to have a word with you." Mr.Krupnick said.

"Okay." Owain said cheerfully.

"It has come to my attention that you are acquainted with an individual named Devin, correct?" asked Mr. Krupnick.

"That is correct sir." Owain.

"So was it you who went on a little, how should I put it, a drug selling expedition, Mr.Owain?"

Owain stares in shock at his principal who has found out it his dark secret.

"I'll take your expression as a yes, I'm afraid that because of your actions, you are expelled and tomorrow the authorities will be at your door to arrest you." said Mr.Krupnick.

"But sir that was only one time!" Owain exclaimed.

"Im sorry to say this but breaking the law, results in punishment even if just once, in fact you can just drive home now." Mr. Krupnick said in disgust.

Owain completely devastated walked down hallway corridor into the parking lot and got in his car. Despair filled his thoughts as he pulled into his I driveway. His parents, luckily, were on vacation so they would not know a quite yet. Owain didn't eat anything and when night fell he went to the tree in his backyard with a tight rope in his hand. Without hesitation, he ties the rope to the strongest branch and makes a hole for his neck in the rope. Slowly he ties the nuse tightly and starts to choke as his neck is collapsing inside. He smiles when he finally realized he has sucessfully hanged himself. However, before it was time for him to leave this world as strong gust of wind blows him into the tree. There Owain finds a gate to a world of complete hell.....

******************************

Owain woke up in a wide field completely confused seeing a girl over him.

"Good looks like you're awake, now... Lauren says with a sword at his neck. "Tell me why the hell you fell from the sky into this field?" Do you know how many people you startled?" I've half a mind to cut you down right here." Lauren said.

"Hey, hey lets put that away!" Owain said. "I dont mean any harm." Owain said begging for his life.

He tried to stand up but was sapped of his strength.

"Damn, I can't move!" Owain screamed.

"I casted an immovable spell on you in case you were gonna try something funny, after all you are armed. Lauren said. "In fact you are carrying one of the most powerful swords in this world for some odd reason." Lauren explained.

"Wait there's magic here?" Owain asked confused.

"Oh you must be some kind of mass killler, you think I'm dumb enough to believe your story, I'm quite insulted!" Lauren said angrily.

"No please I mean it I really do I have no idea what world I am in maybe I went through a portal, or something?" Owain said quickly.

"Please, are you the Blessed Hero of legend or something?" Lauren asked. "Becuase in the legend a hero fell from the sky into this world with no memory." Lauren explained. I know I'll take you to the town altar and we can have it proved there." Lauren said impressed with herself.

"I can't believe I'm about to go with this girl to some unknown place in an unknown world!" Owain thought to himself.

"Hey are you even listening I dismissed the spell you can move now, so get your ass moving!" Lauren said impatiently.

"Alright, alright." Owain said lazily.

Wow thank you guys for reading all the way through you deserve a medal. I've decided to wipe the slate clean for a new year. Look foward to this story being updated every other Thursday. And don't forget im always thinking of new ideas so dont think that this is a one story channel.
Don't be a silent reader tell me what ya think i love reading comments. Also last thing i promise I have an Instagram that will be put in my bio. So you would like to see my comedy or what's going on in my life follow me there.
Okay bye guys.