Laced Juice

Even if my eyes were fuzzy and blurred from the deadly drink I could still see that man, in all his glory. Man oh man did suits turn me on.
And that beard, oh he dressed up nice.

Wait.

NOOOO

WHAT AM I SAYING!

This man is a pig and a rich one that bought me!

"If you keep staring I'm gonna get the idea that you like and enjoy what you see. That or you want to fuck me right here right now." He fixed his suit and smiled childishly at me panting and on my knees in this beautiful dress that I wanted off so badly.

"What did I drink?" I hissed but he only laughed wholeheartedly.

"Nothing poisonous, you went and drank something you had no business drinking in the first place." He snorted and bent down to reach eye level with me. That minty smell, filled and blessed my nostrils causing my toes to curl in my heels.

"What's happening to me?" I reached out to grab him but he stepped back as if I had a disease.

"You took a steroid that helps us royals with, um, let's say a heat. Which is what you're going through, I believe. And I also say that if you touch me you will regret it, although...you look extravagantly gorgeous and delectable in that dress." He paused and leaned closer. Something about him was different from when I was with him in that room.

"Little red" his minty breath fanned my ear, easily breaking all the walls and barriers I tried to build. My body was goo, and my legs were full of static and chills. My back was sore and my stomach aches from the emptiness. With all my strength I pushed him away.

Where was Zola, normally she'd go crazy at this moment.

This was serious.

"Why can't I feel her anymore?" I whimpered and lay on the ground my heart caving in deeply. I can't lose her now.

Not when I needed her the most.

I believed in her more than anything. She was my last thread of hope.

"Who?" He squatted and watched me as I broke down crying.

"I can't tell you her name." This man was not my mate if I told him I'd be sullied. I couldn't just tell him my wolf's name to anyone now, at least I still had some sense good. But I felt as if she would want me to tell him.

"Your wolf? Is she not responding?" I shook my head, tears spilling down my hot face.

"It's okay as I stated it's to help suppress urges that come from heat. I'm gonna take you to my room, I have something for you that should calm you down." He scooped me up and held me close, deadly close to his chest and body. My body aches and I wanted to have him pin me or bend me over something and dig deep in my stomach. His cold hands burned and left imprints deep within my skin as he squeezed and ran to the back of the mansion and upstairs. I could barely react and focus it felt like I was slipping. His scent was driving me to the edge, my hand automatically grasped his suit my breathing heavier. I opened my eyelids and pushed my hands through his soft fluffy muddy hair. I felt like I had to vomit but there was nothing in my stomach to throw up.