Young Volcanoes

I rushed upstairs as I grabbed the cookie jar and made a beeline to my room. Great I thought the parents didn't suspect a thing. One by one the cookies disappeared into the pits of my stomach as I skim through all my social medias. They sure do have a way of consuming you. After hours of checking & updating everything I texted my friend Alice

wut r u gonna wear 2morrow ?

a minute later she replied

um idk me and chris are gonna match:)

ugh ever since she started dating Chris are friendship has been slowly fading away. Its not that I dont like Chris.. it just that, i am jealous. I've have never had a boyfriend and it honestly isn't fair that he was so goddamn perfect. Sadly enough she was my only friend I could literally tell anything to, and lately all she can ever think about is Chris. Chris Chris Chris. I guess i was suppouse to be happy for my bestfriend and her perfect boyfriend.. but all I wanted to do is kill them for always being happy and shit.

Since it was only six o'clock I drowned my surrows into the movie pretty in pink on netflix again. Duckie was honestly my spirit animal, if he was real.. well lets just say, I honestly wound never let him go.

Right at the end before my favorite part; the kiss scene, my brother called me.

"Cassandra! Oh my god come here right now, this is amazing!"

What ever my brother had or done usually is pretty amazing, so I kind of had a fight in my head wondering if I should go or not. I groaned, paused the movie and walked to his room thinking what could be soo fucking amazing that he had to interrupt me.

"Yes?" I asked kind of pissed.

"Ok well Becky Sanders is having a sweet 16 next week and its suppouse to be abosutley extrodinary. I can't go because I'm grounded.. so I was wondering if you would like to come?"

"So technically you want me to pretend that I'm taking you somewere and we sneak to Becky's party thats who knows where.. and do who knows what?"

With a thought in his head he replied "Pretty much!"

Regretting I even came in and walked out his door he said:

"C'mon Cassy! Whenever you need or want me to do something, i'll do it! It will be like a favor! Please.."

Derek stared at me with his big blue eyes knowing I couldn't resist. They sparkled in the light and he knew I couldn't say no and took that to his full advantage.

I hate him for that, and swore on revenge.

"Ok" I replied "but you owe me big time mister!"

With a big smile he kissed me on the head and shut door in my face.

Wow, I thought way to repay your ride.

And again, excited to finally get back to my movie.. he yelled threw door something that made me cringe.

"Oh cassy I forgot to tell you, you need to bring a date!"

Oh fuck.. I thought how in the hell was I, Cassandra Waters suppose to get a guy, a human with a dick, to go out with me? Silently the perfect words to end this tragedy popped into my head and I just has to say them:

"And this is the story of how my brother fucked my life forever."

____________________________________________________________________________

Ok what did you guys think? It was pretty short but I just wanted you guys to get a feel for the book.

I will update soon promise, but I just wanted to write and here it is!

Leave comments about if you guys think its good, bad, what i need to improve on whatever! Just tell me! This will be my first time writing a book so if you want to make a banner, cover page, just give advice, or anything just email it to me!

REMMEBER Im all ears(:

Thanks for reading!!