Chapter 2: Derek's Little Telephone

"Common!" Derek demanded "I'm going to be late for school again."

"Coming!" I shouted at Derek.

Being in a big family had its ups and downs. Like for example, I couldn't get my own care due to the money my mom barely makes. So Derek and I has to use the same old car my mom provided to get were ever we needed to go. I literally hated it with all my guts, but I was glad I could somewhere by myself without the bus, or even my mom.

I threw on  a pair of shredded jeans, a over sized sweater and last put not least my all black.. Chuck Taylors. They were literally my pride and joy. If I was going to get a date, I had to look kind of good.. right?

I pulled my hair into a bun, threw some mascara on, and put on my glasses. I hated being blind.. but literally had no choice.

Sprinting down the stairs, I made sure not to wake any other of my siblings. If I did, & they were all up at once.. all hell would break lose!

On the car ride to school, everything was silent as we both listen to Aerosmith. I didn't mind it I guess, so I just sort of rocked my head to the song.

I could stay awake just to hear you breathing

Watch you smile while you are sleeping

While you're far away and dreaming

I could spend my life in this sweet surrender

I could stay lost in this moment forever

Very moment spent with you is a moment I treasure

Don't wanna close my eyes

I don't wanna fall asleep

'Cause I'd miss you, baby

And I don't wanna miss a thing

Twenty minutes later here we are!

The place I hate the most

School.

Hmmm I thought breathing in I can already smell the sluts & douche bags. 

Laughing at my own joke,  I got out the car and headed inside before first period could start. If Mr. Rosemod caught me late again, I was pretty sure he would fail me. I was right outside the door about to walk in until Oh no Amelia Potts, Junior, she came up to me and I already knew exactly what she wanted.

"Um, Cassandra right?" she said with the fakest grin I've seen so far.

"Yeah," I replied not really amused.

"Um well, do you mind giving this to Derek?" she said while holding out a piece a paper with ten digits on it.

"Sure," I said trying to sound like I actually would.

She handed it to me, walking away fast as if she didn't want to be seen with me.

On the way into Mr. Rosemod class I dumped the paper into the trash without even a second thought.

Did she really think I was going to do that?

It was probably another one of my brothers one night stand. I hated him for doing that.. but what could I really do? This happened at least 3 times a day. Freshman year, I remember it like it was yesterday..

"Could you give this to Derek? Could you give this to Derek? Tell him to call me!Tell Derek I need him!"

"All I would ever say was Ok! Sure! No problem!" Thinking this would boost my popularity.

I would give it to Derek multiple times, he would act like he was amused and soon as I walked out he would dump it. 

Everyone literally called me Derek's little telephone. 

Now one year later, if anyone I mean anyone calls me that.. I would literally give them a black eye.

I put the thought into the back of my mind, as I entered Mr. Rosemod room and sat and pondered the thought of how Derek Derek got girls to like him.

 ____________________________________________________________________________

 As the fourth period bell rung, I zoomed throw the talking friends, kissing couples, and annoyed teachers until I saw the one thing I really cared about 

food.

The grease was so powerful I wasn't sure if I should feel turned on, or disgusted.

Turned on I silently thought.

Entering the pizza line, I grabbed four slices and water. I payed, sat at my usual table, and scruffed down the pizza as the lunch room slowly filled out with my fellow high schoolers. Thankfully I saw Alice as she headed over to sit with me. Finally someone to talk to!

"Hey!" I said happily.

"Oh my gosh, Chris isn't here today! He got stuck with the flu!" she pouted.

"Its okay he will be back tomorrow. He loves you to much not to be back." 

She blushed and replied "Yeah your right."

"Hey Alice I need your help, I have a HUGE problem,"

"What is it my bestfrannndd," she said carrying 'best friend' out make it sound like it had multiple a's.

"Well I have to go to this thing with my brother and I kind ya know.."

"Kind ya know what?"

"I kind of need a date," 

Her eyes widened as she started bouncing up and down.

"Cassandra Waters, the Cassandra Waters.. actually wants to date?"

Half offended, half sacred I said "Yes?"

Screaming she said "Meet me at my house by 6:00! Omg this is going to be sooo fun!"

And before I could reply, she ran away her blonde hair following right behind her. 

Oh Great. 

 ____________________________________________________________________________

Another chapter! 

I'm sorry I'm going slow, I just want you guys to get used to her everyday life. Get to know her a little bit. 

Leave comment below!

Email me if you want me to add your name  in the story or if you want to make me something:D

REMEMBER: the more comments and likes the more faster I'll update! 

BYE, BYE, BYE!!!!