Chapter 3: What Once Was A Perfect Mom

UPDATED!

Ok so this chapter is pretty long and so far my favorite. I've been waiting to get to this part! Also you learn a little about all of Cassandras simblings & how her fathers death effected the whoollee family): Anyway ...

Pick you simimbling of which you want me to write a P.O.V. chapter on! Love all of you

xoxo {Chels}

_____________________________________________________________________________

It has been two weeks and honestly, I think I am ready for this party. Thanks to Alice I got Bryce O'Conner's ( our school drug addict ) to come with me.

I literally hates his guts because he has everything a 16 year old boy could ever want.. yet he decides to spend his money  and time on drugs and not give a fuck about anyone. Putting on a nice light blue dress and sliding on my all white chuck taylors, I try not to judge him; because who the hell knows what happened to him ? So I tied the knots on my shoes I decided, heck what can go wrong in one night? 

"Ready to go study?" Derek ask sarcastically right outside of my room. His smile lightening up his whole face ready for a night of fun and mischief. 

"I guess," I sighed just ready to get the night over with.

"Ok, I loaded my suit in the car & told Phoebe I'd be their at seven. Then we could pick up Bryce and head over to Becky's." 

So Phoebe was kind of Derek's unofficial girlfriend. They always flirted, kissed, and even did it with other people, but their ego's were to big not to have a date. Technically it was like a cover to make it seem that they weren't just very horny teenagers.

"What about mom? Or the twins? Or even Ericka and Jett? I think we should just stay home and ditch this whole idea." 

"Oh for god sakes Cass you know its mom 'night' and she wont notice anything, also I payed everyone off to fuck away."

"Oh yeah mom's 'night'."

"Yeah," he said looking sad for just moment before sprinting downstairs ready to pull a lie to our drunken mother.

_____________________________________________________________________________

"Mom" Derek said slowly "Me and Cassandra, your kids are going to the library to study."

The way my mom was on each and every Friday night disgust me. The way she just drinks away her problems and sorrow, while she just left the rest of us just sit here... made me hate her to the day of dawn. The thing she hated the most though, was us.. her kids. The way we all had a peice of my dad I think just made her mad. So on Friday nights she would just go to the work room and drink till late at night till one of us (most of the time Derek) would drag her out, thankfully back to the old mom. She hated Derek though because as she puts " he resembles dad the most". I cant argue with her cause its true. Derek's brown hair, green eyes, and funny personality made it feel like he was always right here. 

Narrowing her eyes she said "Your grounded, go back to your room for I tell your dad."

"But mom were going to study, for the test I have next week. Derek's helping me." I said hoping she would let us go.

Gulping down what looks like her fourth bottle of whiskey she pulled me down by my arm and replied "I don't fucking care goddammit Cassandra! You can't just do in the hell you want to do Adam! Just don't go! No more drugs! Don't sell them anymore! You going to get killed one day! I know it!" she cried stroking my arm and eventually what seem like hours fell asleep on my shoulder.