Chapter 1:Its Him...

Natalia(Joy Pepper)

"Natalie!Natalia! SOMEONE WANTS TO SEE YOU!!"My Friend,Shaina said..

"Who in the world would anyone want to see a girl like me?"I chuckled and fake a smile

"Who else? Prince!"

I almost fell down on my position and my eyes widened,"Prince?! Wh-why would he want to see me?! when Gwen found out i talked to Prince,she's gonna kill me! You know how obssessed Gwen was!"

"Forget it! Head over to the cafeteria!"Shaina Pushed me inside the campus and i was like,'why the hell would he want to see me?'

I kept on walking down the corridors, with an annoyed look on my face...

"why would i meet up with Prince? What does he want with me? He's just my best friend... we talk this out that we wont see each other ever again!"Prince has this mysterious white streaks on his hair.. and his eyes were light red and a bit brownish...

He's sorta cute to be honest.. but Gwen will just kill me!

"Nataliaaa!!"Prince run over to me and hugged me

"P-Prince! Why do you want to see me?"I asked, pushing him lightly away from me

"Because i want you to go to the school this Saturday night... i want to tell you something important..."He said,scratching his head and smiling at me

"Oh..okay... sure... well.. goodbye..."I got out of the Cafeteria, but before I got out, Prince hugged me from the back and kissed my cheeks

I blushed and turned to him,"Wh-What was that for?!"

"I like you..."He smiled, a smile that gives you alot of chills...

"Wh-what?"I stepped away and glared at him,"its just a joke right?"

He shook his head and smiled...

"what... W-well.. im going! This Saturday..."I left...

Leaving the Cafeteria... i saw Gwen giving me her monsterous glare... with her annoying alipores xD

"You... Say you'll not talk to him..."Gwen step a little closer to me

"H-He asked me to-"Gwen pulled my hair and bump my head onto the wall.. which hurts...

"Liar!! You wanted to take advantage of him while im gone!! This is good for you!"she bump my head onto the wall again...

"S-stop it!!"

Until Prince saw Gwen doing this..

"Gwen! Stop that!"

Gwen's eyes widened as she saw Prince walking in front of her

"P-Prince.. what you saw was... n-nothing!"She stated

"Nothing?!"

Gwen frozed"Y-You.. i-im sorry!"Her eyes widened, even her alipores(Lol xD.. i kept laughing at this word.)

"Its okay now Natalia... "Then he touch my head that got hit on the wall

"A-Ah.. it hurts."i whisper

"Dont worry.. it'll be gone... This Saturday.... i didn't noticed it was Tomorrow haha!"

Tomorrow?!

I look at the Calendar and saw...that it was really tomorrow...

"Welp... See ya tomorrow night!"

"Which part of the School?Cafeteria?Gym? Classroom? Where?"

Prince Andrew gave me a Serious look.."The Basement..."then he left

"O-okay!"I walk down the School corridors... and noticed that every students are gone.. darn it Shaina.. she left me here!

As i kept on walking.. the lights started to flicker... one by one... every step i take.. the more closer i move to the exit... the lights go dimmer.. until its completely off..

I quickly run back home and waited for tomorrow to come...