Epilogue

Yeah yeah.. first time i did an Epilogue xD. Lets start!

Unknown's POV

It was Sunday,and Mom decided to enroll me in a school... a really big school! Mom said the students there are nice... And they are approachable! I can't wait to get to school tomorrow!

"Trina! do you wanna go with me to meet the students at your new school?"Mom asked while serving the pancake at my table

"Of course! I want to! Im so excited for tomorrow!!"I jump in excitement and ate the pancake on my table

"Hahaha.. alright, But Go take a bath first! You dont want them to see you like that!"Mom said

"Of course! Weee!"

I rushed in the bathroom and take a bath

Mom really loves that school... and im so excited!

"Are you ready Trina?"Mom asked while Arranging her hair

"im so ready!!"

As we walk down the road,we saw some People, running away.. they seem so frightened.. i wonder why...

As we arrived at my new school, i saw how old it was.. but it was renovated.. but, the lights are flickering...

As we entered the dark hallways, i felt chills...

"M-Mom.. am i really gonna study at this school?"i shake her arms..

"Yes honey.. dont worry.. They said that they will renovate the school soon.. oh stay here outside.. im gonna get the papers for your enrollment"

I nodded and Mom entered the office...

I look around and saw some Students look at me.. probably sunday school..

While a girl with a pink headband.. glared at me

"Hello! My name is.. Trina..."after i introduced my name.. she let out a smile

"Hi... Im Natalia... and I want to tell you... to leave.. this place.. as soon as possible!"She then ran away..

What?

As i look back,I saw a guy with Brown hair..

"Oh hey! Are you new?"the guy asked

"Uhmm yes.. Tomorrow i'll start school!"

"Oh thats great! Now you have one friend.. oh.. and if ever you passed by the girl with pink headband.. dont listen to her.. she just hates people.."

"Oh.. thats bad..."

"Anyway.. my name is Prince... or call me.. Andrew Alura"

-----

Yay! Thanks for someone(Yeah its only a few)who voted for this xD...

I love you all xD is this the end? I guess so! Haha! Thank you sooo much for reading it

I did this for 9 days.. but not 9 days straight.. pause for a few days to think of a plot and write write write!.. maybe 1 day for each Part xD .. except the Epilogue.. so in short.. 4 days if i didn't stop writing!

Thank you so much xD

Base on the Movie:Saint Ange(Not really. But the hidden place behind the mirror counts as It)

Inspirations xD:
Ate Rima xD
Sir Kevs(wait whaaaa??)
Myself
My Life
My Cat

P.S:Sarah Geronimo and Kathryn Bernardo looks the same