#1

The Styles Twins |Mayn/Narry| 

''Get up Marcel!'' Harry shouted, kicking my bed a few times, I ingored and slept on.  Bad idea. He grabbed my hair and pulled me of the bed as I let out a cry of pain.

''Get up and get dressed if you want a ride to school'' he said, pushing me back onto the bed.

 I quickly got changed and ran downstairs, skipping breakfast as always and jumping into Harry car.

''Niall going to be in today?'' He asked after he started up the car. ''Y-Yeah'' I replied, ''Good'' He said, grabbing my glasses and throwing them into the back seat.

''Harry'' I winced, ''What?'' He smirked, ''I can't see now!'' I said, trying to get my glasses, key word, Trying.

''To bad'' He said as I contuined to try and get my glasses, I got them in the end, and on perfect timing.

Harry has just entered the gates to our school, he parked right up front and opened the door, getting out as I done the same.

He grabbed my top and pulled me towards him and he started walking up to the school, ''W-What are you doing?'' I asked, following him, ''Zayn said he wanted you'' He smirked, ''No! Please Harry no!'' I said, trying to get out of his grip.

''No can do'' He said, pulling me towards Zayn locker once we where inside, ''Hello faggot'' I heard him say as I contuied trying to get out of Harry's grip.

''C'mer'' Zayn said, grabbing my by the collor and pulling me towards him, he then pushed me into the rusty blue lockers behind me, lifting me of the ground and cutting of any air that was entering my lungs, ''What did I say about running away?'' He asked, tighing him grip on my neck, my face was slowly turning blue, ''T-To n-n-not to-o'' I struggled out, as my vision started to blur, my lungs where screaming for air and I was about to pass out at any moment.

''Z-Zayn p-ple-eas-se'' I said, my hands slowly letting go of his, falling limp beside my sides.

My eyes started to drop, and I swear to god, I'm just about to pass out when he dropped me, the thud echoed in my head, as I gasped for air, slowly the burning feeling in my stomach lost the burny feeling and I looked up.

''Bye faggot'' He said, kicking my side and running off, I slowly got up, and went to sreach for Niall, knowing Harry would of went after him.

The bell hadn't rung yet, so I was safe to look for him for another 10 minutes, Just when I passed the coner, I saw Niall sitting there, his knees up to his chest with his head resting on his knee caps.

''N-Niall?'' I shouted out, as he head snapped towards my direction, ''Oh thank god'' He breathed out, ''You okay?'' I asked as I walked over to him, ''Yeah'' He said, taking hold of my hand which I offered out to him.

''C'mon, let's get to class'' He said, pulling me towards to direction to Maths, Oh god, save me...

----

The bell had just rung and it's time to go home, ''C'mon Marcel!'' Harry shouted, grabbing my ear and dragging me towards the car.

''Harry'' I winced, 'Shut up and get in'' He said, opening the door and throwing me  in.

He quickly speeded home, Opening his door, slamming it behind him and running into the house, I quickly followed, hoping to make it to my room before he catches me, but boy I was wrong.

He grabbed my straight hair and pulled me towards him, smashing my head agaisnt the staircase, and pushing me on to the floor.

''Zayn's coming over and he wants a pizza, go get one'' He hissed, walking of, I ingored it and ran upstairs, but half way up I heard Harry call, ''Where you going, You got money in your fucking pocket, go get it, Now'' He shouted, ''No!'' I shouted dashing up the stairs once I saw him running.

I just got into my room, about to lock the door when it burst open, pushing me to the floor, Harry quickly grabbed my collor, pulling me up towards him.

''What, Did, You, Say?'' He asked, the angry clearly in his voice, ''I said, N-No'' I said, boldly looking up.

He lifted his fist, aiming straight for my face, when, the door bell rang, ''Theres Zayn'' Harry smirked, dropping me on the floor as he ran down the stairs to open the door.

I ran to lock the bedroom door, settling down to do my homework.

Somedays, I just don't get any rest.

Nope.

Because I'm Marcel.

The loser

Nerd

Twat

Faggot

I'm just useless

Worthless

Unimporant.

A sob escaped my lips and I rested my head on the desk, thinking over everything that has happening throught my life, I'm just a failure, aren't I?

I ran towards the bathroom connected to my room, Going through my cupbored when I finally found it.

My razor.

I pulled my sleeve up, slowly dragging it across my skin, Letting out a sigh of relief.

''Marcel!!'' Harry called out, I paniced, sliceing my room open, I let out a small cry of pain, quickly hiding the cut.

''I have a key Marcel'' Harry laughed, opening the door, I quickly covered my cut with my sleeve, covering it in blood, ''Hell- What's that?'' Harry said, point towards my cut.

I got up and ran, Trying to get past Harry but he grabbed onto my shoulders pushing me into him, ''What's that?'' He hissed, ''Y-You scared me, A-And I cut my a-arm of t-the side of t-the worktop'' I lied, ''Right'' He laughed.

''Pizza'' He said, pushing me out of the room, ''Go'' He said, as I sighed.

''Fine!'' I said, walking down the stairs, ''Hurry!'' Zayn shouted, as I slammed the door.

I just wish they would stop this.

But nope.

I'm Marcel.

The loser

Nerd

Twat

Faggot

I'm just useless

Worthless

Unimporant.

And I always will be...

-

Do you like it? I know its kind of rushed but it's a small story so not many chapters in it;) Tell me what you think? Vote, Comment, Fan and Share!!:D

Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee:Dx