Male Moge-Ko x Reader OLD

(Y/N) Your name
(E/C) Eye color
(H/C) Hair color

----

Warning: This part contains Gore, sexual themes, maybe the very mention of sex and some BDSM not to hardcore thought, some yuri action and of course cursing

There was a simple and high school girl. She ran has fast has she could. Her legs where hurting and her lungs were burning but she couldn't stop now. If that psychopath caught her she would be dead meat. She continued to run almost getting to the fifth floor until something grabbed her by her arm. Her face paled and she screamed has she was pushed against the sturdy walls of the castle she has been trying to escape off. Yes this unornate girl had come to the Mogeko Castle and now she was running from its most powerful being. Moge-ko. The girl looked over her brown hair all oily and sweaty has her olive eyes almost close before something kicked in the stomach and she screamed in pain. Once she looked she saw a beautiful girl. (H/C) long/medium/short hair shiny and soft looking (S/C) skin, a dress that hugged her upper body having a long skirt that passed her knees boots that came to almost her knees and socks that covered her legs. The scariest feature of this almost living doll was her eyes. They were dull and had no life in them a shade of (E/C) color on them has from what the girl could assumed used to be very bright. The girl kicked her again has she screamed in pain her the doll's foot her the girl's head has she was forced into the ground.

A male voice echoed through the hallways has it was very cheerful and had a sadistic tone to it and the girl started shaking tears falling from her eyes. Once the Mogeko boy approached he smiled clapping his hands has he hugged the doll girl.

Moge-ko: Aww your so cute (Y/N)! You caught Emi for us!

The doll girl now being called (Y/N) looked over the boy her voice was low and almost shy.

(Y/N): Moge-ko wanted to play so I caught the toy. Did I do well?

The blonde boy smirked widely and petted the girl's head kissing her check purring.

Moge-ko: You did very well! Do you want to play with Emi too (Y/N)? It will be a lot of fun!

(Y/N) looked over Moge-ko and hugged the male her big emotionless (E/C) orbs looking straight into is onyx ones.

(Y/N): If Moge-ko wants me to play I will play!

Moge-ko: Yay! Then it's settled! OI YOU USELLESSES PIECES OF SHIT GET EMI TO THE TORTURE ROOM!

Several mogekos ran towards Emi that kept crying and grabbed her not before putting her uncurious has they ran with her body knowing to well that Moge-ko would kill them if they didn't obey. Once they took Emi Moge-ko turned to his favorite doll (Y/N) she had almost escaped him and going through the seventh floor and she did but then she came back crying saying that she had killed her family and ran to his arms not caring what he would do to her. At first he would just play dress up putting her in a diversity of outfits somewhere considered very kinky but that only pleased Moge-ko, then he went straight to her purity and making sure to break her mentally and her legs so she couldn't run from him. (Y/N) for some reason started feeling like nothing mattered anymore she didn't have any close friends at her new high school and she killed her own family. Her mind only had one thing witch was Moge-ko. She fell deeply in love with the sadistic male and she fell in is fingers has he would "play" a lot with her testing new ways to play with his favorite doll knowing she wouldn't leave his side. She did get a little jealous thought when he would play with other girls having killed one herself one time of how pissed off she was. Moge-ko just watched his favorite doll killing that High School girl without feeling any remorse after kissing Moge-ko trying to show some dominance and possession over the male witch backfired has he would ravish her in an almost animalistic way feeling exited seeing his toy being super attractive while killing that stupid girl.