introductions

Laci: Hey bitches I'm laci but people call me shawty I'm 17 years old I'm Mexican and 15% Asian I have blonde and brown hair Me and omii are the baddest bitches in Miami. I have a little sister named lexi she's 7 and I live with my mom and stepdad who abuses me when my mom's not around but let's get to naiomi's intro.

Naiomi: hey bitches it me Naiomi but people call me omii or nai nai and as laci said yes we are the baddest bitch I'm 17 I'm mixed with Mexican and black yunno I have medium long curly hair I live with my mom and dad but there always gone on business trips and my little sister Mariah she's 8 and my step brother Cole he's 12 well let's get to rays intro.

Ray: Hey I'm Ray ray but call me ray2wice if you nasty or just Ray I'm 17 I'm black Asian and native I have long ass hair I live with my mom and little brother Jay he's 5 time for Princeton's introduction.

Princeton: yo I'm Princeton call me Prince I'm 18 I'm Mexican and black I have an afro I live with my mom and baby sister Mira she's 2 let's get to Roc's intro.

Roc: wassup I'm chres but call me Roc I'm 18 I'm mixed with white and black I have a little afro I live with my mom and dad and my baby brother dashawn he's 3 but yeah let's get to the story.