Minho- Smutty imagine

I ran along Minho's side, curving our way through the thick Maze corridor. We were both runners, and good at it too. I kept my pace at Minho's, my breath hitched in my throat. I was tired, but I wouldn't let that on, I couldn't seem weak in front of Minho. He was one of my closest friends, I was slowly developing feelings for him. I turned to see his determined face, eyeing the wall straight ahead. "We're almost back, Y/N" He told me, wiping his brow with his sweaty palm. I nodded, turning my attention back to the exit of the maze which lay right up ahead now. 

"We map, then eat" Minho added, as if I'd ditch him to eat again like I had done last night. "It was tacos, I got distracted" I whined, picking up my pace to enter the glade again. Minho snickered, rolling his eyes. He shot through the Maze doors, and I followed. Minho then halted, slowing his pace as he made his way to the Map room. Minho was a funny guy, but as soon as he began mapping he was cold, serious, not the same. 

He began drawing his map, as I sat down in a wooden chair, sloppily drawing my map, sweat beading down my forehead. "Done" I declared, tossing my map into the pile. Minho still carefully drawing his out, "Bullshit, let me see it" He snorted, glancing up at me. I brought my map to him, and he instantly found my error. "That is supposed to go there, and can you use a ruler?" He huffed, going back to his work. I just stared at him for a few minutes longer, examining his well-toned body underneath his sweaty clothes. He looked back up, "What?" 

"Your gonna kill yourself this way" He chuckled, he cocked his head to the side. "The grievers are gonna be the death of me" He snorted, going back ot his work, but I grabbed his arm, and he furrowed his eyebrows staring at me. His look was priceless, he was confused as ever. "You seem stressed, wanna release your stress on me? If you know what I mean" I smirked, biting my lip. His eyes went wide, but he dialed them down. "I don't know what the fuck your talking about" He lied, shaking his head a little. It was crazy how I could turn Minho into such a meek person so quickly. 

"Shut up" I murmured, pulling him in as I kissed his lips. I wrapped my arms around his waist, my teeth biting his lips for acceptance. He opened his mouth, and my tongue darted in. He moaned a little, his arms resting on my waist. "Stop being so soft" I murmured into his mouth, pulling him into me, as I now had my back against the wall. He lowered his hands just a little, so they sat upon my butt. I began raising my hands to his shirt, unbuttoning it easily. It fell to the floor, and I smirked pulling out of the kiss, I examined his muscular chest. "Damn" I muttered, earning me a smirk from himself. "Are you serious though?" He asked, taking a step back. "I'm always serious" I kidded back, moving my hands to his belt now. I undid it, yanking at his pants which fell now. He pressed his lips against my collarbone, licking my skin lightly. I moaned in pleasure, as I felt his hands press against my breasts now. Squeezing at them, as I lightly skimmed his bulge growing in his pants. He took my shirt off now, picking me up and placing me on the table. I tossed my bra to the side, Minho biting his lips, as he took my shorts off. I opened my legs up, my underwear off as well. His eyes darting between the two views. "I don't want  to hurt you" He stammered, looking at me. "I want to ride you, I want to" I spoke back, resting my head on the table as I felt his warm hands gather around my waist, and then I searing pain in my lower area. I gasped, it hurt a bit, but then the pain disappeared, and I was soon enjoying it. Minho moaning, and gasping every few minutes. "Y/N" He groaned, moving into me harder, and I began swaying my hips in a anthem. "Minho, I love you" I whined, feeling myself coming undone. I gasped as the coldness left my system, and then Minho came. He pulled away, sighing. "I love you, god I do" He spoke, lying down naked next to me on the cold table. He wrapped his arm around my shoulder, kissing my neck. 

"Let's go" He said, smiling as he helped me up. 

"For another round" I finished, smirking.