Chapter:1( Picture of Kylie)

Before I start,I just want y'all to know that this book was all my idea no one else's so therefore if you dear try to steal anything from my awesome work you shall pay by me finding you and take you down..... just kidding or am I *insert creepy laugh*,so enough for wasting your time.
Anyways I just want you to know three things,which are:

1.If you don't like the book, too bad that's your opinion and keep that bad opinion to yourself.

2.Please bear in mind that this is my first book so if there is any errors, (which I will make sure that there aren't any) but if there is,please share in comment and let me know,so I can fix it 😀.

3.If your looking of fifty shades of grey keep looking cause you won't find it here or would you *insert creepy smile*.

Anyways I should stop wasting your time....or should I, don't mind me I'm just crazy.
I'm serious I'm gonna stop.... um.....I'm done. Should I stop... I'm gonna stop now .

************-----************

Kylie's POV

Who would have thought that the good girl would turn bad,did you?I didn't either.
I'm Kylie and I was the good girl.

"I don't want to."I told Jazz as we fought about whether or not I wanted to go to the junior frat party this weekend and by this weekend I mean tomorrow. Jazzmine's my best friend from kindergarten and from ever since she's been like my a sister to me. I don't have much of an life so she keeps me up,cause with a too over protective older brother and another brother one year younger than I am, my sister and I don't go out much.
"Come on",she pleaded.

"I can't ".

"Your sixteen for God sakes".

"You know I can't ".

"You can't or you don't want to?", she asked.

"I just can't".

"Why?,there's gonna be boys there hot,sexy boys and-".

I cut her off before she could say anything else.

"Yeah and that's the problem....junk,crazy,horny guys and plus, you know how Kaleb is." I said the last few words walking over to my bed and sitting on it, then turning to face a pouting Jazzmine.

"You know if you ask your dad he'll let you go,that man would give you the world if you could and plus Kaleb shouldn't control your life",Jazzmine assured me.

"Yeah,but-".

"No buts your going,end of discussion",she says as she walks out my room.

I assumed she was going to ask him for her own benefit so I ran after her knowning her ways.I stopped at on the fourth stair, listening to the conversation.

"Uncle Ty ",I heard her say, walking into the kitchen.

"Oh hey Jazz, what's up?,dad asked.

I sat down on the staircase awaiting her response.

"You love me right?", she asked.

"Of course I do your my best friends daughter, the way how's Joe?",dad asked.

"Uncle Ty, you see him everyday at and after work,"Jazz stated.

"I still have to check on him,"dad said."Besides you didn't answer my question,so.....?.

"Can Kylie come with me to the junior frat party this weekend",she blurted out all at once.

"Wait a second slow down-"