The Party(Part:2)

Kylie's POV

☆☆☆☆☆☆♡☆☆☆☆☆☆

Soon we finished putting on our clothes and are now putting on make up.

I saw that Jazzmine was glowing a bit brighter than usual, the type of glowing like after you just had sex.

"Hey Jazz?".

"Hmm?"

"Your glowing,oh my god did you have sex before you came over?",I asked.

"No ew!",she shrieked. "I just forgot,Ethan asked me out."

All the excitement drained from my face before I reply. "I don't like him."

"Why not?"she asked,as she finished curling my hair. I got out of the chair and stood to put in my blue studs, before answering.

"I get a bad vibe from him."

"What do you mean bad vibe?",she asked.

"I mean he hangs around Cameron, you don't know if he's setting up,you know?."

"No I don't know, it seems to me your just jealous because I got a date and you didn't." She said smirking.

That just made my face scrounge up in disgust thinking about Ethan as her date. I mean he's cool and sweet,a little too sweet.

Hmmm,I wonder if he's gay. Back to reality Kylie before she suspect something. You idiot you didn't think about a come back yet. Got it!.

I hope it's goods enough.

"You little shit,I am watching out for you,and besides Draylon asked me,maybe I I'll just call and confirm.

That sucked.

"Your not going with him." She said.

I just smirked and locked myself in the bathroom despite her protests.

"Hello",his sexy husky voice answers.

"Still up for the date?",I asked. I could hear in his voice that he was a bit surprised.

"Erm......um....sure",he finally answers.

"OK meet you there at 7,bye."

"Bye",he answered back.

I hung up the phone and unlock the door walking back to the room.

"Ready?",Jazz asked,giving me a ugly scowl because she didn't get her way.

"Ready",I reply taking up my purse before following Jazz down the stairs.

"Daddy, I'm leaving."I yelled.

Yeah that's right I just said daddy,deal with it.

Dad came rushing down the stair to check if what we're wearing is appropriate to wear to the party.

After he gave us his so called blessings.

Jazz and I walked out to our cars,travelling separate. Because as you know,front appearance is everything.

We rushed inside our 2015 Bugatti veyron,both white but mine is lighter.