Chapter 2-The Death

*Narrator*

     Kristina and Raphael already asked all of our classmates except for one… one classmate. And it’s Drake. “Do you know something about this class picture? Answer! ” Raphael persuaded Drake. “Yes, I did it. I have the ability to manipulate the perceptions of reality.”

     Joaquin came with aggressive face and join them in the gymnasium. He blasted three force orbs slightly colored violet mixed with blue to the direction of Raphael. Kristina jumped to save Raphael’s life. The orbs reached her face and her body. She flew and broke her body, bones peeked outside. “Sto—“ Raphael trailed off because the orbs are already in his face. The three orbs are bigger.

     But the time stopped. Verrick as well as his teammates Hannah and Tricia has come. They examined what is happening. At the right side are Joaquin and Drake. Drake’s face is confused. Joaquin’s hands are opened as if he blasted something. At the left side is Raphael and… Kristina! Kristina’s body was very injured, as in injured, super injured! Raphael’s shocked and scared face with a three orbs in his front, size of a basketball. Just one inch before he fly and bounce on the earth and end his life because of that three orbs. “Hannah, turn him to ashes.”Verrick pointed to Joaquin. While Hannah is walking towards Joaquin, the time played on its own. Raphael flew and died instantly, you know, because of the orbs. Anger became deeper and my patience became thinner, Verrick thought. Hannah released the fire. But… But Joaquin used a force field. Every ability he used is violet-like color. The next ability is a wave of force. But this time is not that strong because Luira came and destruct his focus. “Stop! Stop! Please…” He said forcing Joaquin stop and dropped a tear. We just fell to the ground. “No! Luira! Get out of here. It’s not safe.” Hannah said almost crying. But Luira didn’t, instead she came closer. Her size is small. About 4 feet? Joaquin gestures his hand and blasted another orb, but he blasted it in different direction, and another, and another. Luira didn’t move a bit. Luira is confusing the mind of Joaquin that she is in different location. That’s another power of Luira. What happened to Drake? He’s just staring to what’s happening. Because of Luira’s ability, Joaquin became mad. He just used the “Force Snap”. One snap turn everything to fall. Now that Verrick knew everything about his powers. He can turn our weights as light as a paper, Gravitation-Weight Manipulation, Verrick call it.

Verrick’s POV

     We can feel that our weight is becoming lighter then he used force snap. He snapped his finger and a continuous thin wave of force were released. It’s very thin but strong. We are not that affected because we are in the ground except Luira. Luira flew and smacked at the wall. Breaking his bones, blood spread. This type of ability skill is in its highest speed unless you have a teleportation, super speed, flight, and time control is the only time you can get out of this kind of ability. Two deaths get me more aggressive. I stopped the time as I always did while I hold the back of Hannah.

     Luira in the wall with broken bone—I can feel how agonizing she felt through that broken bones and impact she took while slamming on the wall—also stop, of course. The regeneration of Kristina’s body is fast, but about three bones are peeking outside if I counted the two ribs. Raphael’s untouched body. Drake’s mysterious face and Joaquin’s force waves at the end of the gymnasium. Hannah ran to Joaquin—Now that Joaquin hasn’t used any of his power we can kill him. I mean Hannah kill him—and burst the flame until Joaquin until he become pure ashes.

     When I played the time, Drake vanished—it’s good because he leaved us already and Joaquin is also dead—and we teleported Luira and Raphael into the hospital. We leaved their as soon as arrived so no one can see us.