Keep Pounding in the NFC - Luke Kuechly for Kayla

This was hard to write tbh because I am a Hawks fan but nonetheless congrats to the Panthers on getting to the Super Bowl! It is a huge accomplishment :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

They did it. The Panthers are NFC Champions, and you were incredibly proud of them. Especially proud of your fiance, Luke, who was arguably one of the best linebackers in the game. He proved that point when he picked off Carson Palmer and returned it to the house for a pick six. That got the entire crowd roaring and sealed the deal. The George Halas Trophy was presented and soon everyone took to the field to congratulate the players. Media, families all crowded around the team as they shook hand after hand. You knew that this team deserved everything they did.

"Hey, are you not going to congratulate me?" a familiar voice sounded over the chaos. You turned around and saw Luke standing there with a wide smile and the conference champions shirt over his uniform.

"Congratulations. You totally deserved it," you smiled.

He picked you up and swung you around. He set you down and pulled you closer. Media gathered around you as you two kissed close to the 40 yard line. Then Mr. Superman did what Mr. Superman does and photobombed the picture taken of the scene. You glared at him but laughed anyway because you were going to Santa Clara and no rain could ever ruin the parade. Luke turned to you after the mess cleared a little.

"I'm excited, for the game and for our future."

"Me too," you looked up at him. You two walked together and dropped him off at the locker room to change and celebrate with the team along with media appearances, yeah you knew the routine. He reappeared later and you guys headed home.

Hours later

It was a relaxing rest of the day afterward, as all of the celebrations left you both tired. You two cuddled in bed and watched movies.

"Kayla, can I tell you something?"

"Sure, what is it?"

"When I proposed to you, I knew that this was the best decision I've ever made."

"Is that all you have to say?"

"Yeah, I love you." He kissed your lips softly.

"Love you too, Captain America," you smiled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~